[E]scaping the copied city

When the emerald green light went out my body changed into another form.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Spidermonkey!

Adam: Oh… a cross between a Simiiformes and an Araneae. Really interesting, is this the transformation you decided to use to kill me?

I hadn't paid much attention to her remark about what I am, I was analyzing my surroundings and after a few seconds I gave a small smile.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Yes, you guessed it! Prepare to meet your end.

Adam: Exactly what I've been waiting for.

I raised my tail without pointing it out while the two of us stood motionless waiting for one of us to make the first move, we stared at each other for a few more seconds and then...

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Think fast!

I fired a web that hit him and taking advantage of the moment I jumped on the tower and then reached Nine.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Don't worry, I'll get you out of here now.

I struck the bars that ran through his limbs and they snapped freeing him, I caught him with both lower arms and loaded him onto my back.

At that point I started jumping between the various representations of the buildings while making sure Nine didn't fall.

The more I went on the easier it was to get lost since everything was white and uniform, I was about to swing again when I almost got a white cube that was about to hit me in the face, I clung to a surface and began to search. When I looked around the street I found the culprit picking the remnants of my cobweb from his clothes.

Adam: This! Not what I asked for.

I moved again because he had thrown me another cube and this one bigger than the last one that managed to make a hole in the representation of the building I was clinging to, if I had stayed there Nine and I would surely have been dead.

I was landing at the door of another building when it opened to my surprise and then a person came out who I was happy to see again.

When she saw us both she stopped and Nine and I entered what turned out to be an elevator.

2B: Y/n, Nine! What happens?

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Sorry no time for explanations.

I quickly pressed an elevator button and as the doors closed I could see Adam preparing another attack but the doors quickly closed and then the elevator began to rise.

As we climbed I finally breathed a sigh of relief and sat down, closed my eyes for a while and then opened them again to see how my two companions were. 2B was on the other side of the elevator hugging an unconscious Nine being careful not to touch where the wounds were. Then later he let go and turned to me.

2B: Y/n, what happened down there? What were you two running from?

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Adam.

2B growled at hearing his name.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): After I defeated that huge biomachine in the water, he kidnapped me and took me down there to a replica of a city he created, he asked me to kill him after explaining what it really is humanity in its purest form according to him but i refused, at which point he showed me that he had taken Nine as well hoping this gave me the motivation to kill him however i didn't, instead i stuck him for a while ' while I was saving Nine to escape but apparently he got free and started chasing us until you got there just in time.

2B: So it was him… tell me was Eve with him?

Y/n (Spidermonkey): No. He said he gave his brother another task.

2B: I understand.

Her expression remained the same even though I had seen many women do this and it could only spell trouble.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): 2B, don't do it. Don't go into yandere mode, killing Adam is useless in fact he would be happy if it happened, if he killed 9S I would have done it without a second thought but since he is still alive there is no need to do it but still I would have taken him in fists.

2B stopped to think about what I had said.

2B: Y/n, what is a yandere?

At that moment if I was drinking a glass of water I would have spat it on the floor in shock of the question.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Don't you know what a yandere is?

2B: No, it's the first time I've heard this term, what does it mean?

I was silent at the unbelievability, I didn't feel like explaining it would have been embarrassing.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Well... see.... a yandere...is...

Though the elevator stopped and the doors opened, the timing was amazing. If the religion still exists I thanked whatever god there is.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): I'll explain another time, now let's think about getting Nine to a safe place where he can be treated.