[T]ruth

I still couldn't believe my theory was correct, the biomachines had indeed killed their creators, I can't even imagine what death was like from their own creations, it must have been karma that brought about this.

I approached one of the corpses to see if the DNA scan function would activate since I was sure it wasn't in the Ultimatrix, it kneels me and I was close to pressing the emblem when you feel something pointed at the back of my neck, I turned my head and I saw 2b with sword pointed at me and 9s behind her with one hand raised.

Y/n (Chromastone): Can't wait? Now I'm busy.

I turned my head back to the alien's corpse and touched the ultimatrix to see if it activated the DNA scanning function but nothing happened.

The sword came closer and was now touching my neck.

Y/n (Chromastone): Lower your sword 2b, it's no use against me.

2b: Are you really human? or were you an alien from the start?

Y/n (Chromastone): I already told you, I may have changed my appearance but inside I'm still human.

9s: How do those two biomachines know you?

I got up and put myself in front of them, I was much taller than both of them and this seemed to upset them a bit.

Y/n (Chromastone): It's quite a long story, and right now I don't want to tell it.

2b: Are you our ally? Or are you our enemy?

Now I was moaning with irritation.

Y/n (Chromastone): Nope! I am your enemy, I was an ally of the aliens who invaded planet Earth!

9s: I don't believe it!

Y/n (Chromastone): I was being sarcastic.

2b: What is sarcasm?

Y/n (Chromastone): Nevermind, by the way you two don't have to report or something?

9s: That's true, but because you didn't tell us that you turn into aliens, I was just thinking biomachines.

Y/n (Chromastone): The form I first saved you in was also an alien.

I pressed the badge to my chest and went back to normal.

2b: We told you to stay at the resistance camp.

Y/n: And let you die? No thanks, I promised I would end this war and I will!

9s: But you, you're precious, we can't let you fight it's the androids' job to fight the biomachines.

I approached him and faced him

Y/n: Well, now it's mine too so whether you like it or not, I will fight.

I turned to leave but he felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turned and the hand he had blocked me belonged to 2b.

2b: Where do you think you're going?

Y/n: I want to check the surroundings for signs of biomachines around to see where those 2 have gone.

2b he still had his hand on my shoulder.

2b: Sorry but we can't let you do it, our mission is to protect you.

Y/n: Well I don't need to, I'm more capable of managing on my own.

9s: Please, Commander White would freak out if she knew something happened to you.

Y/n: You can tell Commander White that you don't have to follow that order since I told you to.

I finally pulled away from 2b's grip and walked out of the room all the way backwards. I reached a staircase that connected the underground to the surface, I wonder who put it because I remember it wasn't there just now.