Cl[A]sh between Titans

Then we were airborne only for me to hang on to Pascal while 2b and 9s still had their aeroskeletons.

Pascal: That huge biomachine is an ancient weapon. It was designed to annihilate androids, but it got out of control of its creators. I remember it because I was part of the biomachine network when it happened. As soon as he landed, he began to attack indiscriminately. No one could figure out how to stop her. We abandoned it in the ocean but apparently it's looking for a way back.

The bun began to take its toll throughout my body, that thing must be destroyed at any cost otherwise it could be the end of everything.

I put my right hand on the watch and activated it while holding on to Pascal with the other hand, scrolled through the playlist looking for anything that helped me destroy that biomachine, kept scrolling until I found a hologram I didn't know was have, I was surprised as this was exactly what I needed since my other transformations had no chance of winning against an opponent of this size and location.

Y/n: 2b! 9s! I have a plan to defeat this thing but you need to get away.

2b: What?

9s: Y/n what do you want to do?

I said nothing as I let go of Pascal and fell into the ocean.

Y/n: It's hero time!

I crushed the core as I was bathed in the emerald green light and felt my body change as I was in the aquatic depths. As my body completely changed, I started out of the water as I felt bigger and then as I continued to grow I punched the biomachine under the chin causing it to fall backwards.

It was strange what I felt and saw in this moment, a moment ago I was tiny and weak but now I was huge perhaps even more than the biomachine as well as feeling stronger than ever.

As I looked around he managed to find 2b, 9s and Pascal and goodness they were now tiny almost microscopic. They surely wouldn't have guessed that I would do such a thing and so I smiled a little as I shouted the name of this transformation.

Y/n (???): WAYBIG!

The biomachine gets up with the help of its tentacles and now that it was again in front of me I could tell with certainty that I was a few centimeters taller than her

The biomachine gets up with the help of its tentacles and now that it was again in front of me I could tell with certainty that I was a few centimeters taller than her. The biomachine let out a loud roar definitely angry at the punch I gave them but that didn't faze me at all and I banged my fists at each other.

Y/n (Waybig): Time to send this thing to the deepest hole in hell.

The biomachine with one of her tentacles was about to hit me but instead I parried it and grabbed it then started pulling until it detached from the body. There was another scream and this sounded more like a scream of pain, I threw the tentacle into the ocean and resumed my fighting stance.

The biomachine despite a missing limb continued to stand but this didn't bother me, I was ready for its next attack waiting to be able to then detach another part but instead its eyes began to shine brighter red together with the various points yellows that he had on his body. Damn he was loading the lasers, I had already seen how dangerous those eyes and core behind his head were individually but now he was loading them all together, I can't imagine what would have happened if they hit me and I don't want to let that happen. Thinking quickly I remembered a move this transformation could make, crossed my arms and felt the energy being poured into them as green energy was formed.

When the biomachine fired its red and yellow beam I did the same and fired my green beam. The two collided and neither of them prevailed over the other remaining central, I then realized that it was not as strong as I thought and therefore I added a little more power, at which point the green ray began to prevail over the red and yellow one and then finally the beam hit the biomachine, I stopped the beam by ceasing to cross and so what was once a complete ancient weapon was now just the lower body which started making small explosions and then a huge one which it released a huge shock wave, seeing it coming I remembered that the others were behind me, I spun around and ran towards them before the shock wave reached them and shielding with my body and after that I passed out.