[R]ebel android

???: Alright but remember, this is was a your chooise.

Y/n mind

Y/n: Damn! Where are the biomachines when they are needed?

And as if god had just heard my thoughts a bunch of biomachines come through the front door.

Biomachine (1): Your Majesty is all right?

Biomachine (2): Androids! How did they get into her majesty's throne room?

Biomachine (3): We must protect the king!

Then in chorus they all joined and kept saying in loop "kill the androids and protect the king".

Come on! why can't they understand?

I didn't care by now because I ran towards them even though they would surely start killing me to at least have the freedom to move.

I approached a biomachine and handed them the king causing him to get confused.

Y/n: Go away! I'll take care of her, save your king!

Biomachine: What?

Y/n: Do you happen to have rust in your metal ears!? I said take your king and run before you are destroyed!

The biomachines stood watching me before they began to flee with the king.

???: You're not an android are you? You sure are a YoRHa-like biomachine, get ready to be torn apart!

Finally! My arms were starting to ache holding the thing, but now I didn't have time to complain. I lifted my left wrist and activated the watch while she watched me, scrolled through the playlist to the hologram I wanted.

Y/n: If there's one thing about to be torn apart, it's you!

I crushed the core and it was bathed in emerald light as my body began to transform.

Y/n (Humangasor): Humangasor!

The android's expression turned into utter shock as he saw what I had become.

???: W...w...what are you?

Y/n (Humangasor): Scared? And you're right, because I'm the android who's about to kick your ass.

The android recovered from the shock and her expression turned to anger as he charged at me to hit me, but with a single slap of my hand I managed to send her flying against the wall of the room causing a huge hole. I hoped I didn't use too much force because I wanted to at least have a few words with her, after a few seconds she finally came out of the hole and if she was angry before then now she was furious because now I could see pure anger. She jumped to attack me from above but moving a little to the left I avoided her and then tried to hit her with my tail but she jumped and managed to avoid her and felt that she tried to cut her but thanks to my skin her sword was like a stick to me wooden.

???: How the hell is your skin tough?

Y/n (Humangasor): Surrender! You took a fight you can't win.

???: Like listening to what you have to say whatever you are.

Y/n (Humangasor): At least this is proven and to inform you I call this form Humangasor.

???: Human what? What a stupid name.

Y/n (Humangasor): It's not stupid, it's cool.

She sprinted forward at high speed but I slammed my fist on the ground thus causing a shock wave that knocked her off balance and then with the other hand hit her sending her out of the castle on the side of the collapsed wall facing the forest.

I went towards the wall to see if she was still outside, I stood there for at least 5 minutes but in the end she didn't show up so this made me think either that I had thrown her too far or that she had retreated. In the event however what I was concerned about was the safety of the king and others. I pressed the badge on my chest and I was bathed in the emerald green light again and was back to normal, I ran to where I had seen the biomachines run away hoping all was well.

The inside of the castle was really bad it was almost impossible to move thanks also to the fact that some stairs were destroyed so I had to jump very far to avoid falling from the 3rd floor and ending up in a puddle of blood and guts, luckily I had a lot of strength in my legs so there was no need to become an alien to do this super simple thing. I looked in every room that it was possible to enter to see if there was any sign of them but finally I found them in a huge room under a tree together with the king, when they saw me they all approached and surrounded me with drawn weapons, I did not know what were they planning to do though if they started attacking then I would have transformed. Two biomachines that were in front of me stood on opposite sides and then passed a biomachine holding the king of the forest who stood in front of me.

Biomachine: Android why did you save our king?

Y/n: Because it was the right thing to do.

Biomachime: Is the other android dead?

Here I didn't know what to answer, surely they would have become suspicious if I said that she ran away, but if I lied instead and said that she is dead, maybe I could get away with it.

Y/n: she's dead! She won't bother you anymore so you are safe.

There was silence for a few seconds but finally the biomachine in front of me spoke again.

Biomachine: Kneel.

I did what he asked.

Biomachine: Android your mere presence here is a blight on this kingdom but since you saved our king from death he thanks you.

Y/n: As I said I did the right thing nothing more.

Biomachine: Look at our king.

I raised my head to look at the king

Biomachine: Android, our king with his authority proclaims you hero of the forest kingdom and with this authority gives you permission to enter and leave the kingdom as you please on condition that you tell the other androids not to attack us.

(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠;⁠), it must really be a merit to have this title but I have to promise him to tell the others not to attack the kingdom but thinking about it this is good because I could say that they are peaceful and thus gain allies.

Y/n: All right, I gladly accept your king's condition.

Biomachine: Everyone celebrate the birth of the forest kingdom hero and may his story be told for centuries to come!

All the biomachines began to cheer at my acceptance but everything was stopped when another biomachine arrived.

Biomachine: Alarm, alarm, alarm, two androids sighted in the castle gardens! We are suffering many losses.

After explaining the cause of the alert all the biomachines moved towards the direction where the royal gardens were and since I was their hero I let them guide me.

---------------------

And... done! Here I wanted to make a change from the original story because in my opinion it would be cool if the king survived except that he didn't deserve to die, so I made this change and it brought the forest kingdom hero to life.