Part three

Giyuu has never been to the red light district before, whether it be for his own benefit or for a mission, so he's pretty unfamiliar with the area. He's aware Uzui Tengen has been here a number of times on missions though, or to sometimes bring his wives out for a night of fun. He would have been much better suited to accompany Himejima on this mission rather than Giyuu.

But a mission is a mission, and Giyuu gets to work immediately, he and Himejima momentarily splitting up to collect more intel about the demon they were dealing with.

It's feels like a broken record, just how many times Giyuu hears the same bits of information from these people. Yes yes, many couples have gone missing during their outs of passion in the woods, the demon doesn't seem to favor any particular ages or gender, just innocent people looking to enjoy each other's company.

Thankfully once they regroup later, as the sun begins to set, Himejima informs Giyuu about a lone survivor from an attack from said demon. A man who lay bedridden informs him about how he and his lover were only looking to enjoy each other's company in private, away from any prying eyes.

Yet as soon as things started to get heated, the demon finally appeared, vulgar and lewd in every word, loudly encouraging the two to continue their activity. It seems to get off of watching humans perform coitus before eventually devouring them, thinking they taste the best as they come down from their high.

The lone survivor however couldn't rise to the occasion, and the demon angrily impaled him with a spiky tentacle, injecting some sort of aphrodisiac into his body. It certainly got the trick done, but he didn't want this.

The only way he could get away was by chopping off his own phallus and leaving his lover behind to be feasted upon. Feast the demon did, all the while angrily screeching over how sour she was.

"It's terribly sad..." Himejima concludes, a fresh wave of tears welling up in his pupil-less eyes as he once again begins to roll his prayer beads. Sad indeed. Giyuu's thighs clench in sympathy. If there was really no other way to ensure your survival, then it had to be done. Still though...

"Well, at least we're here now." Giyuu mutters, turning and walking ahead. He can hear Himejima's footsteps following behind him.

"We'll get this done in no time, and no one else is gonna have to worry."
Word count 426