Part six

⚠️very nsfw⚠️
Giyuu almost wants to ask 'What about me?' because if it was anyone else, he would most definitely leave them alone to tend to themselves. But this is Himejima, silent but gentle and kind, at least from what Giyuu has seen. It would be cruel to leave him alone like this, even with the demon having been taken care of.

Giyuu slides his sheathed sword from his belt and drops it to the floor. He notices the way Himejima perks towards the noise, a confused furrow in his thick brows.

"Himejima," Giyuu calls, sliding his mismatched haori off his shoulders "please, allow me to tend to you."

Himejima tenses, and yet Giyuu can see the way his hardened cock throbs at the offer.

"Tomioka, I would not wish for anyone to have to feel obligated to help, that includes you." Himejima's knuckles are white from him clenching his fists as he holds himself back from undoing his own belt and fishing out his erection to give it the attention it needs.

Giyuu folds his haori and, unlike his sword, he carefully places it down, sweeping a pile of leaves under it with his hand to avoid it getting dirty.

"It was my fault you were hit in the first place, I must take full responsibility." Giyuu walks over to Himejima, the closer he got, the more heat he felt radiating from the man, like he was some sort of furnace.

"If we're lucky, we can finish up quickly and make it back to the village as soon as daybreak hits." Though in all honesty, Giyuu's never dealt with someone who's been injected with drugs to make them horny, so he really has no idea how long something like this would take. He should probably take Shinobu up on her offer to learn about the effects of drugs and poisons and the correct medicine to use for them. Even if he would have to suffer her poking fun at him every chance she got.

The fall to his knees lacks any sort of grace, but Giyuu doesn't find it in himself to care, when he's the closest he's ever been to Himejima's crotch. He can feel his mouth water, and he swallows, hand reaching out to stroke the tented fabric of his uniforms pants. It's very damp at the tip, and the slutty part of Giyuu's mind can't wait to take a load from Himejima down his throat.

Said man jolts at the contact, head slamming back into the tree he rests against. He tries very hard to focus his breathing, inhaling and exhaling through his nose.

"T-Tomioka, please...I'm afraid my self restraint won't be able to last for long." he pants, trying his best to warn the Water Pillar, to give him an out before he loses it.

"I'm a Pillar just like you. We fight demons for a living. I think I can handle you fucking me." Giyuu snaps, a layer of cockiness hidden in his words. If they would even get that far. But Giyuu isn't sure his mouth and hands are going to be enough to help Himejima's sexual needs. He's more than ready to offer up his ass like a bitch in heat, eager to even. This is a once a lifetime opportunity to get intimate with Himejima, he's not gonna let it slip from his fingers.

Himejima says nothing to that, and is mostly quiet, save for his heavy breathing, as he sits back and let's Giyuu do his thing.

Giyuu had known Himejima would be huge, had imagined it inside him so many times, but wow, the real deal certainly outshines his imagination. He's thick, as thick as his damn wrist, and he's as long as Giyuu's damn forearm, right from the elbow to the tip of his middle finger.

The Stone Pillar's cock stands proudly at attention, angry and red, veins pulsing and tip dripping from the slit like a damn faucet. Rengoku and Shinazugawa were most certainly impressive, as were a certain couple randoms Giyuu's fooled around with in the past but wow, Himejima throws them out of the park. Giyuu almost wants to ask how he can walk around with that, but considering Himejima's size, this must be nothing to him.