Part four

⚠️nsfw warning⚠️
By the time the two pillars breach a section of the surrounding forest, it's pitch black out, the sun finally have gone for the night, making it the perfect time for demons to come out and play without the worries of burning under sunlight.

Giyuu knows they have to play a role if they want to tempt this specific demon out. According to the man Himejima spoke to, it greatly favors humans engaging in sexual intercourse over regular humans simply minding their own business. Giyuu doesn't know how that can affect the taste of a person, but he quite frankly doesn't care.

Giyuu falls back so he's beside Himejima, immediately wrapping his arms around one of the older man's large thick arms and hugging it to his chest.

"Hey, Gyoumeiiii, can we do it here?" Giyuu asks, voice dripping honey. The arm in his hold tenses momentarily before relaxing. A brief apology crosses Giyuu's mind before he shoves the thought away.

"Wait a big longer." Is Himejima's reply, voice deep and hitting Giyuu down to the core. It was a command. Ah, but he can't fall back just yet, the both of them know this.

Giyuu rubs his cheek against the arm in his hold, whining.

"Nooo, I haven't had your cock in forever Gyoumei, you can take me right here on the ground and I won't care!" he cries, trying his best to sound as desperate and needy as he could.

Giyuu's no stranger to acting like a slut, one of his many coping mechanisms include him going out to find a man with a perfectly shaped cock to give him a good time. Hell, both Rengoku and Shinazugawa have fucked him on numerous occasions, both whenever Giyuu was feeling exceptionally depressed and in need of a dicking, or when he was actually just horny and looking to have some fun.

It's quite odd to act like this with Himejima Gyoumei. Such a gentle giant, Giyuu feels like he's almost doing something taboo with the older Pillar, even if it was just an act.  Though he will not deny the attractiveness of the Stone Pillar, nor how on lonely nights when pleasuring himself he sometimes thinks about how it would feel to be ravaged by a man of his size.

The two rarely ever, if at all have talked to each other before, possibly exhanging at least a handful of words to each other in the past.

But Giyuu is grateful he understands what he's trying to do and is playing along.

"He hasn't had your cock in foreverrrrr~" a shrill and crude, nasally sounding voice mocks from somewhere deep within the trees.

The Pillars jump from each other, immediately reaching for their weapons. Himejima's weapon is certainly a sight to behold compared to standard Nichirin blades. It suits him.

When the voyeuristic demon finally shows itself, Giyuu notes there's no eye catching qualities about it's appearance. It's as bland and as ugly as many other demons he's come across. Though Giyuu is disgusted with himself for admiting the dangling meat in between it's legs is impressive. It's gross that they even have it hanging out for everyone to see, it would certainly make this battle awkward, but Giyuu is a fucking demon slayer, he has to suck it up and get the job done.
Word count 561