RL:2

2: Company

His Charcoal gray eyes stared at me darkly. "Your brother Javier Damien Lopez is my friend, so I know who you are and where you live" He said not removing his gaze to me.

My lips parted because of what he said, but even so, I still didn't remove the knife from his neck.I didn't know that JD had a friend who was this handsome. He didn't even fvcking mention this guy to me! But with the number of friends he has, I don't think I'm interested in getting to know them all. I'm not that friendly and Socialize!

But I will not believe him, until he prove it to
me!"Prove it then!" I demand.

He let out a deep breath, before taking his cell phone from his pocket.he scrolled through his Contact and tapped the name 'Javier Damien'. It rang three times before it was answered.

"Hey." Said a familiar voice from the other line. Yeah it's indeed Javier Damien, my brother.

I didn't move and just let them talk. But I moved the knife a little further,so that the man's wound does not get deeper by speaking. He just looked at me seriously, and dared not to remove his gaze from me.

"How is your mission?" Asked by this man infront of me.

"It went well. I was just shot in the back" He laughed. My heart ached to hear that my brother had been shot in the back. Pero nagawa paring tumawa ng mokong!

Kumunot ang noo ng lalaking kaharap ko "What do you mean? You haven't even been shot once." Saad nito. Tama siya Hindi pa nababaril Ang kuya ko, ngayon palang.

"Hinarang ko yong bala na para sana kay Officer Yue." Dinig ko Ang malalim na buntong hininga ng kapatid ko sa kabilang linya. He seemed trouble!

Officer Yue? Who's that freaking person to be saved by my brother? He don't deserve to be saved, I will kill that person!!

"Man, your in trouble!" Said by this man in front of me and hee Chuckled. Fvck why it feels a music into my ears? It's just a freaking chuckled! God why it's so sexy bah!

"Whatever." The last word I heard from the other line before the call ended.

Inalis ko na ang sarili ko sa lalaking nasa harap ko at inayos ang pagkakaupo. This is so embarrassing, I can't even look at him right now. I put back my dagger into my thigh, and I took a band aid from my bag and handed it to the man next to me, I didn't look at him because I could feel his eyes on me.

"Put it on your wound." I said portraying to the small wound I made.

Ramdam ko Ang pag-abot niya sa band-aid na hawak ng kanan kong kamay. Ibababa ko na sana ang kamay ko ng mabilis niya itong hinila, napasinghap ako dahil don at napilitang tumingin sa kaniya.I just stared at him as he opened the band aid with his other hand. When he opened it, I just watched him put it on the small wound on my hand.

I didn't notice that little wound, and I didn't even feel it. Maybe it's because I fell on my knees earlier and I used my hand to keep my face from hitting the floor. Nang matapos na siya sa paglalagay ng band-aid sa maliit kong sugat ay binawi ko na ang kamay ko.

Hindi naman masadong malaki ang sugat ko kumpara sa sugat niya sa leeg. Sakaniya kasi dapat yong band-aid nayon eh! Pag ako nainis dito ay hahalikan koto!

I sighed and took another one of my band aid from my bag, instead of giving it to him I faced him, I put my one knee on the chair and came closer to him. And gladly, he didn't move from leaning on his chair. I opened the band aid and carefully put it on his neck where the small wound.

"There. Put some ointment when you got home." I said and leaned closer to him when a crazy idea pop up in my mind. I give him a peck on side of his lips, he didn't move at what I did, so I took that opportunity to get out of his car and run into the house.