Chapter 1: Back In Japan

"Miss, we are here!" My energetic maid, Marisol, said while opening the limo door. I simply nodded, since I was to tired to talk.
I stepped out of the sleek limo, to see an overwhelming sized mansion in front of me. Of course my parents had to buy the biggest mansion they could find. I would have declined but as my parents would say, "A house is never to big for our family!" I dont see why they had to get one this big though, I mean they are never home so we arent like a real family,so why pretend.
"Uhm miss, are you ok?" Marisol asked. I looked up at her with tears in the corner of my eyes.
"Marisol, I'm tired!" I whined like a little kid. She just laughed and told me she would take me straight to my room so I could rest while she unpacked.
You see I was suppose to be in America right now! But my parents decided it would be best to move back to Japan so they could watch over their companies better. But I guess this place isn't that bad! I heard it has a dojo hidden in the forest behind the house!
Marisol led me up to the fourth floor. By the time we got up the stairs I was beat. "Marisol are we there yet?" I pouted. She motioned towards the white double doors. Since she was having trouble with the luggage she decided to call john, one of our butlers to help. I'm not a snobby rich kid that needs everything done for them but my parents would never allow me to carry my own luggage. I'm surprised they allowed me to learn martial arts!
I opened the double doors and ran towards the bed, without even touring the room. Once I hit the pillow I was asleep.

***************2 hours later**********
I woke up from my sleep, and might I say it was amazing. This bed feels like a cloud! I looked around the room deciding to take interest in the theme. The walls we're light blue with black boardering and the carpet was white, and the furniture was white. But what stood out to me was the big circular bed in the middle of the room. It had a blue bedspread with white fluffy pillows.
I'm guessing that this door leads to the bathroom! Nope! Just a walk in closet, and might I add it's huge! I guess I should try the other door. I pulled open the door. Wow! The bathroom had white walls and blue tile flooring. The bathtub is huge and the glass shower has three shower heads hanging from the ceiling. Fancy!
I walked out of the bathroom to see my bed covered with stuffed animals. "Yay!" I squealed as I jumped into the pile. Marisol laughed as she walked in my room.
"Im guessing you like it!" She grinned. I nodded my head and began jumping on the bed.
"I think I'm gonna like it here!" I sang a verse of my second favorite song from Annie.
"I'm glad you like it here! Your parents enrolled you in Ouran Academy, you will start tomorrow." She stated calmly as her entire demeanor changed when mentioning my parents.
I scowled "Wow, I'm surprised they even remembered!" Marisol patted my head.
"You know they love you a lot, and I'm pretty sure they are sorry for being busy all the time! Hopefully things will change!" Her voice assured me but her eyes told a different story.
"They have been busy for the past 10 years! If they were truly sorry don't you think the would have stopped it by now?" I replied. I know it's not right to hate my parents, but they are never here! I just wish that we could be normal class people. Yeah it's not as easy, but at least they are a family.
"I guess your right, but we shouldn't give up! Ill always be here for you, I promise!" She said.
"Well then I guess I have nothing to worry about!" I smiled and hugged her, but my eyes still held sadness.
"Ok let's get your bath ready and go to bed, ok?" She asked. I nodded and headed towards the bathroom.
After my warm bath I changed into my white nightgown and dried my hair. Marisol said goodnight and I said the same thing back. It only took me 5 minutes and I was out like a light.

*****************************************
A/N
OK! First chapter yes! I have been waiting forever to get the courage to write a ohshc fanific and I finally decided to write one! I'm sorry if my story isn't good enough! Please don't kill me! Ill work hard! ~FIGHTING!!!
- x_Imouto_chan_x