chapter 3: You're A What Now?

I couldn't help but feel intimidated as the pair of twins stared holes into the back of my head. It took all my power to not look back and slap them for being rude and staring.

After the incident with haruhi I realized today probably won't be a good one. *poke poke* "hey you!" The one of the twins whispered while the other one kept poking me.

Do they even take notes during class, I mean do they only know how to annoy people?! Haruhi looked at me then to the twins with concern.
I think anyone could realize the look on my face was meant to kill. But these twins are something else.
Finally all my classes we're over and the bell rung. I stood up and collected my things but before I could walk out the twins stopped me.

"You know-" one twin started. "Its not nice-" said the other twin. "To ignore someone!" They finished together.

I sweat dropped. They must practice talking in sync a lot. I bowed my head in an apology, right now I didn't feel like talking. I needed a place to study, because I need to catch up on the work.
"I'm hikaru!" The one on the right said. "And I'm kaoru!" Said the other one. But I could easily tell they we're lying, because of the mishevious glint in their eyes. And the fact that haruhi looked disappointed.

"You know~it's not nice~to lie to others!" I mocked them. They looked at me as if saying 'what-do-you-mean'. "You're hikaru!" I pointed to the one on the left "And you're kaoru!" I pointed to the right.

They looked at me as if I was a unearthly creature. Well I guess they expect people to not know which one is which.

"Well it was nice meeting you!" I smiled and giggled. They looked down at me and realized how short I actually am.

"She is like another honey!" They whispered to each other. But I chose to not take it as an insult and walked out of the room.

As I was searching for a place to study I was pushed into a empty hallway. I looked for the culprit and saw that I was surrounded by two girls and a couple guys in the back just watching.

"Who do you think you are!?" The blonde asked. Is she stupid! Obviously who else would I be other than madi, a unicorn! I snapped out of my thoughts when she slapped me.

"You should answer when someone asks you a question!" She yelled. Thats it! Marisol I'm sorry please don't take away my sweets, but she's dead!

"Would you like to try that again?" I asked calmly with my hair covering my eyes. She raised her hand again only to be stopped.

"What do you think you're doing!" A voice said while running towards us. I didn't even bother to look up.

"H-haruhi, I was just putting her i-in her p-place!" The blonde said. H-haruhi? Why is she here? Did she follow me? I looked up at her. Tears we're threatening to fall out of my eyes. I may be tough but that slap really hurt!

"Get out of here before I tell Mr.Suoh what you've done!" She growled. I've never had someone stand up for me like that. It feels really nice! The group ran off leaving me and haruhi.

"Are you okay?" She bent down to my level. I slowly nodded. She put her hand on my head and sighed in relief.

"Why did you help me?" I asked curiosity filling my voice. She looked surprised at my question.

"Well you remind me of honey! You remind me of a little sister! And I won't let anyone hurt you ok?" She said to me. It was my turn to be surprised. I had been an only child so I don't know what it's like to have a younger or older sibling, only Marisol.

"T-thank you! I guess I've always wanted a big sister figure!" I smiled up at haruhi. She ruffled my hair. And stood up.

"Oh no! I'm late!" She yelled. Late for what!? She looked down at me and asked if I wanted to go to her club. Since she is the only one I can trust and feel safe around I agreed and grabbed her hand.