Chapter 8: Into the Jungle

Madi's POV

*poke poke*

"Ugh stop it."

*poke*

"I said stop it!"

*pinch*

"Ow what was that for!" I jumped out of my bed only to come eye to eye with Honey-chan.

"I'm sorry Madi-chan! Tama-chan made me do it!" I watched as tears started to overflow in his eyes.

"Its okay Honey-chan! It isn't your fault!" I said to Honey in a cute voice, but glared at Tamaki. He sauntered over to his corner.

"Um? Tama-chan, could you please not grow mushrooms in my bedroom?" It was just a question, but he scooped me up into a hug. Two pair of arms pulled me away from him.

"Madi-chan it's not like we don't like it, but shouldn't you change into something less revealing." The twins asked in unison.

I looked down to see that I was only wearing a large night shirt and undergarments. I blushed and tried to cover myself. Suddenly a jacket was thrown over me and I was picked up. I already knew who it was.

"Thanks Taka-chan!" I looked at Takashi with sparkling eyes. I noticed his face turn a little red. I slightly giggled. How cute.

"Wait why are you guys here?" Marisol asked. That's what I was going to ask. I pouted.

"Oh yeah! Daddy and Mommy are taking you and Haruhi to a water park!" Tama-chan squealed and hugged Haruhi.

"Are Taka-chan and Honey coming? What about the twins?" I asked while tilting my head.

"Of course! Anything for my daughters!" Tama-chan rushed towards me without realizing Takashi was still holding me. Taka-chan flipped him.

"Bwahahaha!" I laughed. "Tama-chan looked so weak!" Tamaki went back to his emo corner. "Yah! What did I say about growing mushrooms! Do it in the kitchen at least we can use them!"

------Time Skip-------

"Wow! Its so big!" (Stop it you perverted minds....I laughed while writing this to though) I couldn't even see the whole park but I knew it was large because of the vast amount of trees.

While I was glancing at all the neat looking pools I was suddenly pulled towards a dressing room.

"Ahhhh!" I was shoved into a dark room. "Uno? A-anyone there?" I felt someone touch my arm.

"Madi is that you?"

"Haru-chan! I'm not alone!" I jumped into Haru's arms. Suddenly the lights cut on and then stepped out twin maids. "Excuse me? Can you tell us where we are?" I tilted my head and batted my eyelashes.

"Kawaii~!" They squealed and pulled me into a hug. "We're here to find a bathing suit for a kawaii person like you!" I blushed.

"Thanks onee-chans!" I hugged them and they gushed.

"Okay what about this one? I think it will look good!" They held up a bikini bottom with only strings. I shook my head.

"Its basically only strings." Haruhi said. I heard someone hit the ground outside. Pfft it's probably Tama-chan! That pervert! They told her to pick whatever she wanted.

They handed me a cute pink Lolita style bikini. I'm not a big fan of pink but this Lolita suit was to cute! The top had a collar with ruffles around it. While the bottom was pink with black lining. Then they handed me a swim skirt to go over it. It was ruffled and had two buttons on each side.