Chapter 9: The Sun the Sea and the Host Club!

I'm Back Baby!!!! Okay guys I just wanted to warn you that Takashi is very OOC in this chapter. I didn't know how to make Takashi angry at first because it felt weird since he's always quiet. So I just made him yell a couple times and boom he's back to being our lovable Takashi!!!! Please enjoy and if you don't really like this chapter because of him being OOC then please just hang on until the next chapter I promise not to disappoint!!!! Just hang in there!!!!- Imouto-Chan
*******************************************

Host Club POV

"The beach?" Haruhi asked.

"Yes, the beach!" The twins said in unison with closed eyed smiles. "You said so before, didn't you?" Hikaru started. "You wouldn't mind going to a real beach." Kaoru finished.

"Did I say that?" Haruhi asked. The twins faces fell.

"Yes, you did. And so...we've prepared some swimsuits for you. Isn't this cute?" The twins said as they pointed to a pink two piece swimsuit with ruffles on the top.

"I think...that this would look good on Haru-chan." Honey said holding up a blue sailor one piece with a white ruffled skirt.

The twins shook their fingers. "You don't get it, huh, Honey-senpai? Just wearing this uniform helps to gloss over the fact that she's flat as a cutting board." The twins held haruhi up. "A one piece type suit like that would only invite tears, by making it obvious how utterly poor her figure is." Kaoru said. "On that point, we carefully selected the separate-type suit. The frills do a fine job of covering the absence of any bust!" They said together.

"How dare you guys heap sexual harassment on my little girl! That's enough of that!" Tamaki yelled while hitting a home run with the twins.

"Then, we aren't going to the beach?" They asked.

"Whoever said we weren't going?" Tamaki said as he placed the baseball bat on his shoulder.

"Oh, then you do want to go!" The twins said.

"Can usa-chan, come too?" Haney asked with flowers surrounding him.

"I have no objections." Kyoya stated while mori nodded his head in agreement.

"Huh? We'are really going?" Haruhi asked herself.

"Come on, let's go to the beach!" Tamaki squealed and pulled everyone to the limo.

"Uno? Senpai, shouldn't we get madi-chan?" Haruhi asked.

"Oh right! How could I forget my other little girl!" Tamaki squealed. "Driver! Take us to miss shizuka's!"

——————time skip———————

Madi's POV

"Shhh! Don't wake her up! Remember what happened last time!" A voice whispered.

"Then what should we do boss?" Two others asked.

"Well we wait in the limo while Mori wakes her up!" I'm gonna kill you Tamaki.

"Don't worry I'm already up!" I groaned and sat up glaring at the blond. He hid behind Kyoya and pushed the twins closer to the danger zone.

"We're going to the beach." Takashi stated.

"I don't want to go!" I whined. Marisol walked in with my luggage. I got teary eyed. "Marisol, are you trying to get rid of me?" she sweat dropped.

"Of course not. Mr.Ootori told me you we're obligated to go....so I packed for you." She said calmly. I looked at my alarm clock.

"Kyoya, I'm going to kill you!" I yelled while I chased him around my room.