chapter 4: Im not small!!!

"Miss wake up..." someone whispered and tapped my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Marisol standing in the host club.

"Oh, Marisol why are you here?" I asked. She told me that someone called her to come pick me up. I nodded and ran towards haruhi.

"Haru-chan!!!!" I yelled. She turned around and bent down to my level. "I have to leave!" I pouted.

"It's ok, madi! Ill see you tomorrow!" She ruffled my hair. I smiled and ran up to honey and takashi sempai.

"Honey-chan!!! Takashi!!!! I'm leaving!" I told them. Honey gave me a hug and takashi patted my head and smiled a little.

"Bye everyone else!" I waved and ran to Marisol. "Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and ran of giggling. To the limo!

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to home~~~~~~~~

I ate dinner, took a shower, and went to bed, I have no idea how I could still sleep after that nap!

~~~~~~~~Next day (cause im lazy)~~~~~~~

After all my classes were over haru-chan took me to the host club with her. The twins secretly followed behind us. Haruhi didnt notice but i did! Thank you martial arts.

Todays theme was kimonos. Haru-chan gave me one to change into. Mine was black with pink, yellow, blue and purple flowers. The bow was white with black trimming.

We walked into the host club before it opened and tamaki ran up to us. "MY DAUGHTERS!!!!!!" he squealed and pick us up into a hug. Haruhi dodged him but i didnt. Which left me getting strangled and dizzy. "MADI YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!" He squealed.Thanks haruhi.

"Tamaki-sempai! I cant breath!" I struggled. He didnt even listen. "Hello!" I yelled "Tamaki-sempai put me down!" He ignored me again.

"Takashi!!! Help me!!" I pleaded. Takashi's eyes narrowed and i was immediately pulled from Tamaki. I looked at takashi.

"Thanks Takashi!" I smiled and tilted my head. He didnt put me down. Instead he carried me over to haruhi and sat me down in her lap and ruffled my hair. He seems to do that alot!

The girls squealed "kawaii~!" Seriously dont they know any other words?! We just sat there for a while.

"Madi-chan....I lost one of my zouri" honey said with a hand rubbing his teary eyes. I jumped down and looked around until I spotted a rather small zouri behind the flower pot. As I picked it up takashi lifted me into his arms, and walked over to honey.

"Here honey-chan you must have dropped it!" I said as I jumped down from takashi and handed it to him. He hugged me.

"Thanks madi-chan!" He cried "thanks takashi!" Takashi patted his head and they walked off.

I sat back in haruhi's lap, but something behind the wall caught my eye. It looks like a girl.

I jumped down from haruhi's lap and ran over to her. "H-hello, im madi! Are you looking for someone?" I asked in a nervous voice. She looked down at me.

"Aww your so cute! But run along, little kids shouldnt be involved in a club like this!" She said like she was talking to a child. L-little kid! I sulked and walked over to a corner.

While I was sulking haruhi found out about the eye drops for crying but right now I don't care.

"Whats wrong?" I heard takashi's deep voice asked.

"She called me a little kid! I'm not that small! Am I?" I pouted and looked at takashi. He shook his head and picked me up. He walked over to the other members who had finally notice the girl hiding behind the wall.