XX: THE PLAN

"The only blimps left are the King of Spades and the Queen of Hearts," Arisu said, "Anybody who's left is gathering in Shibuya now that they've seen the blimps."

"We can't go further until we take down the King of Spades," Usagi said.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Hana asked, "The motherfucker's, like, bulletproof."

"Look!"

Hana looked up to see Kuina and Ann, running from the gunshots. Arisu yelled out to them, and they both came running over. They all hid behind a car.

"It's been a while," Ann said.

"You're bother okay. I'm so glad," Usagi said.

"It's good to see you again," Kuina said, "Did Chishiya make it?"

"Yeah," Arisu said, "I saw him. He's good."

Hana tried her best not to make eye contact with Kuina. "Looks like the King of Spades wants to settle things here," Ann said.

"Then let's settle it," Hana said, standing up only to be dragged back down by Kuina.

"We'll take the King down together," Kuina said. They looked over the car to see the King, as everyone came running in the direction. They ran away, but Ann fell over. She took out her gun and pointed it towards the King, who knocked it out of her hand.

He's got at Arisu, Usagi and Hana, rendering them helpless as they took cover. Hana peaked over the hood of the car, watching as Kuina knocked the windshield off of it, hitting the King and forcing him to drop Ann, giving her a chance to run.

Before he had the opportunity to get her back, a car came speeding towards him, slamming him into another car. Surely he was dead. Surely. "No," Hana said, "That'd be too easy." As everyone came out of their hiding spots, she stayed. Everyone began to rejoice, but she shook her head. Then, the gunfire started again. Of course is started again. It wasn't that easy to kill a King. They should have know that.

Hana looked up slightly to see the King emerging from the fire. He threw off the vape and the mask, revealing his face. He started to shoot and Arisu and Usagi, causing them to run. Arisu managed to get back to his original hiding spot, but Usagi never.

Arisu shot at the King, but missed, drawing attention to himself. He was distracted when an arrow was shot into his arm by a girl. She was wearing a vest, and what seemed to be a school shirt. She also had an amputated leg.

Arisu and Usagi ran for cover, and Hana decided to follow. They met back up with Kuina and Ann. "Arisu," a girl said. Hana looked up to see the girl with the bow and arrow. She knelt down next to Ann.

"Hey," Arisu said.

"Are you Usagi?" She asked Usagi.

"Yeah," Usagi said.

"Nice to meet you."

"Who are you?" Hana asked.

"Akane."

"He'll run out of ammo soon," another voice said.

"Aguni?" Hana asked, "How are you not burnt to a crisp?"

"Stay in here where there's cover."

"Aguni? What are you doing here?" Akane asked.

"I followed you here."

"So you do love me."

"He's just human. He's not invincible. And as for his guns, he won't be able to shoot forever. Once he runs out of ammo, he'll need a restock. I think they drop supplies from the blimps."

"We've all got weapons," Arisu said.

"But this is all the ammo I've got left."

"I almost forgot," Kuina said, pulling out the explosive Chishiya had given her, "My good luck charm. This is the bomb Chishiya made."

"Chishiya? A lot of good that toy will do us."

"We can lure him in and use it at close range," Arisu said, "From the way it smells, I'm guessing the bomb contains kerosene."

"An ANFO bomb," Ann said.

"Then the explosion it make won't be that big," Aguni said.

"I can see a drugstore over there," Arisu said, "If we can fill it up with gas, then the explosion will be bigger."

"Are you sure?"

"Probably."

"So you're saying, someone needs to lure the King of Spades in there?" Kuina asked.

"Yeah. I'll wait for him inside the store, and then trigger it."

"You're going to die if you do that," Ann said.

"No. I'll make it out."

"How?"

"When the bomb detonates, if I'm on the second floor, I'll be able to survive the fall. Probably."

"You know, you say 'probably' a lot," Akane said.

"His 'probably' is worth betting on," Aguni said, "It's with its weight in gold. I'll be the bait. I'll lure him in."

"It's reckless to do it alone," Usagi said."

"Then Hana can come with me."

"What?" Hana asked.

"As far as I'm aware, you're the strongest here, the most capable to fight."

"I'm also the biggest coward."

"We'll do it together," Usagi said.

"Yes, together," Kuina said, "Just leave it to us."

"Alright then," Arisu said, "Let's do it."

They crept out of their hiding spot, hiding behind a plant. "We'll lure him to an alley so he can't get more ammo from the blimp. Then we'll lure him to the drugstore from there. I'm gonna go first. While I'm doing that, you'll go to the alley and draw him in. Arisu, make sure that store is filled with gas."

Then, their plan was in action.