꒦꒷Introduction꒷꒦

(Meaning, 'Door' & 'Mouse' in Japanese.)
꒷꒦Yakuwari Nezumi꒦꒷
THE MAIN CHARACTER

A 20 year old girl who represents the 'Door Mouse' from Alice in Wonderland. Who parodies the boring, just memorizing things without thinking kind of scholar. She tends to act from impulsion. A small girl who knows how to get anything to go her way. She may not be your cup of tea, but she is not naive.

"I WON'T LET YOU TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO."

______________________

꒦꒷Shuntaro Chishiya꒷꒦
THE LOVE INTEREST

A 22 year old boy who represents the 'Cheshire Cat' from Alice in Wonderland. He's a cunning medical student who would unscrupulously sacrifice other people to achieve his own goal. Nothing can get in his way. He's a sucker for a game, but he tends to make his own rules.

"THIS WHOLE TIME I'VE BEEN PLAYING MY OWN GAME OF HEARTS."

______________________

꒷꒦Akira Nezumi꒦꒷
THE MC'S SISTER

She may not represent someone but she's one of a kind. She's a protector and a fighter. Nothing can get in between her and her sister. She's protected everyone, but herself.

"I WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU."

______________________

Everyone else is as they are in the show! Enjoy reading!!!!

(I don't own Alice in Borderland nor the characters that are in this silly little book)