Chapter 2 - Spades.

' 5 of Spades. '
╭────╯
╰┈➤ ೃ⁀➷Chapter 2

" Spades. "

The game we just played gave us a 3 day visa

The game we just played gave us a 3 day visa. So we have at least a day. to think about what the fuck is happening.

We went to what, I guess used to Akira's apartment. I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling while Akira wandered around. "Gross. All the food is spoiled!" She groaned.

This whole place is weird. Games to life or death? Food going spoiled in less than 24 hours? I'm starting to hate this even more.

"Should we wait or should we do.. something?" Akira suggested. Although she wasn't even sure what she meant by do something. "Like what? Join a new game?" I asked as I turned my head and looked at her. She shrugged. "I mean, I guess." She wasn't sure if it was worth the living or the dying. "It would definitely help us understand a little more." I said. She nodded. "Maybe we should find something to eat first.." I suggested. "Oh yes! Thank god." She said in relief as we both got up and walked out the apartment.

We made it to the mall we were at when it first happened and walked in. We walked to the little market it had and looked through the food. I picked up a basket and added a few edible things that we could make without much work.

We walked around the mall and stopped at a furniture store. "We could stay here for a bit?" I suggested walking in looking at all the furniture, making our way to the beds. "I'm not complaining." Akira laughed.

We ate and relaxed for a while until we felt like we were ready to risk our lives. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked her. "Yeah. I'll always feel safe if I'm with you." She said with a smile. "Me too." I said.

We got up and walked out the mall and looked for a new game to join. We entered a different apartment building seeing as a bunch of people were already there. We both picked up the one per person phones and registered in the game.

I looked around at all the people who could be dying this game. There was two girls both in heels. A guy in the corner with something plugged in, a music.. thing? But that wouldn't make sense because they take batteries don't they? Anyways, there's a guy in a hat, an old person and few other people. I walked to one of the walls and sat down as I waited.

Two guys walked into the game, one wearing an orange button shirt and the other wearing a worn out light blue shirt. "I wonder if there's a doctor here." The orange shirt spoke. They each got their phone and registered in.

"Oh shit! Arisu!" Akira called out to the blue shirt. I quickly stood up. "Oh, hey!" He said. "When did you get here?" Akira asked. "Not to long ago." He shrugged. "Same here." She laughed. "Oh, this is Karube. He's one of my friends. Arisu, this is Akira. We play online sometimes." Arisu introduced her. Karube immediately tried to flirt, I laughed at his attempt.