I'll leave my love between the stars

It was two weeks later, Robbe was helping Sander moved to a new apartment that afternoon. His parents were in the process of divorce, they were giving Robbe the choice of whom to stay with. He was afraid that this would be a new war between them, and whatever he chose would cause another eruption. But his parents had quickly assured him that whatever it was he chose, they were still family, they both loved him, and it wouldn't change their relationship or they way they saw him. He knew this to be only half-truth, because his choice would still hurt one of them, no matter what they said. Though, from the way they interacted recently, their relationship seemed to be better already, now that they were only his parents and wanted the best for him. Separetely, they were both good parents, together they were dynamites just waiting for a spark to combust. Maybe they only stayed together because of him, to keep the family in one piece for him. Maybe they both disliked each other so much because they were projecting on each other for having neglecting him all these time, at least that's the impression he got from what they said to him. 'It's easier to forgive someone of their own fault, it's harder to forgive them of ours', that's what Sander said to him, when he told him about it. After his dinner burst, they seemed to come to a new understanding, and so everyone was relief and happy for this new beginning. Robbe had to make a decision soon, as he had to move out from the flat, as the former owner of his room was coming back home from her long holidays abroad. Things were so much better, that he felt so blessed and too happy for this small thing to bother him much.

Sander's relationship with his dad remained to be complicated, which probably could only be understood by both of them. From what he gathered, his father and his aunt had come to some kind of agreement in arranging things for him. Sander seemed to be content with their arrangement, saying that things were better this way for him and his father.

"Okay, I think that's all." Sander said, dropping the last box on the floor near the kitchen area, stretching his shoulders. It was a nice, simple furnished studio equipped with kitchen, a sitting area and a balcony, not too big, but comfortable and spacious enough.

"I don't take you as an apartment guy." Robbe said, looking around.

"I wanted a loft, but this will do for now. Anyway, I got it cheap from a friend of a friend who need quick cash, this all I dare to afford for now."

"Nice bed, though." Robbe said, taking a short run through the room, he bounced and stretching in the middle of the mattress, relaxing his tired muscles.

He heard Sander's laugh, and then he was shoving him aside with his body quite roughly, so they ended up wrestling each other playfully, grunting that lead to kissing and wandering hands, giggling in between. Sander planted a peck on his lips before lying next to him.

"So, have you decided whom you are going to stay with?"

"Probably my mom, I am closer to her anyway, and they had agreed for her to have the house. I really don't feel like moving to a new one. My dad travels a lot too."

"Hmm.."

Robe turned his head to him, "What?"

"Won't you be a bit lonely? She still won't be home that much right?"

"Yeah, it's okay, I won't be a kid trapped in warzone anymore."

They chuckled.

Sander dipped his head and kissed the side of his neck. "You can come here, I can keep you company."

"Mm-hm."

Sander rose to lay on his side, elbow supporting his head, he stroke the back of his forefinger down his cheek softly. Looking into his eyes, he said, "Better still, why don't you stay here with me?"