Bloody Mary Pt 2

We headed to the library next, to do research on Bloody Mary.

   "Say Bloody Mary is really haunting this town," Dean said as we walked in. "There's gonna be some sort of proof.." He trailed off. 

    "A local woman who died nasty, for example," I said before had the chance.

   "But a legend this widespread, it's hard," Sam admitted. "There's like 50 versions of who is actually is," he explained.  "One story says she's a witch, another says she's a mutilated bride, and there's a lot more." 

  "Okay, so what should we be looking for?" I questioned. 

  "Well, every versions got things in common," Sam told us. "It's always a woman named Mary, and she always dies right in front of a mirror." 

   "So," he continued, as we made it to the library. "We've got to search local newspapers, public records as far back as they go, see if we can find a Mary that matches the bill." 

   "That sounds annoying," Dean sighed.

   "No, it shouldn't be so bad as long as we have..." Sam started to tell Dean. I glanced over to the computers and saw they said OUT OF ORDER. I hit Sam's arm.

    "I hope you aren't about to say computers," I commented. He and Dean glanced over. 

   "I take it back," Sam sighs. "This will be very annoying." 

  We looked a a bunch of papers and records, before checking out what we needed and heading to the local motel. 

   "Uh," I groaned. "If I have to keep reading my head will explode," I complained to only Dean, since Sam was asleep. Usually Dean would want us to keep working, but he knew Sam need to rest. 

   "Please don't say your heads going to explode when we are dealing with Bloody Mary," Dean told me. I rolled my eyes and went back to reading, when I heard Sam make noise. 

  He was talking in sleep again, about Jessica. I got up and shook him awake. After a minute, his eyes popped open, scaring me a little. 

  "Why'd you let me fall asleep?" he asked, looking up at the ceiling. 

  "Because I'm an awesome brother," Dean commented, looking back at his paper. "So what'd you dream about?" He asked, even though he knew the answer.

   "Lollipops and candy canes," Sam joked, not looking over at Dean. Once I knew Sam was okay, I made my way back to the table with Dean. 

    "Yeah, sure," I commented, looking back down at the book. 

   "You guys find anything?" Sam asked, finally looking over at Dean and I. 

   "Oh, besides a whole new level of frustration, no," Dean replied. 

  "We've looked at everything, " I told him, with Deans answer not covering it. "A few local women, a Laura and a Catherine, committed suicide in front of a mirror, and a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave." I closed the book, standing and walking over to the bed Sam was on. I fell onto it, beside him, face down. "And I have a headache forming, so, we are doing great."

   Sam chuckled and reached over, rubbing my back. "Take a break, sis." He looked back up at Dean. "Maybe we just haven't found it yet." 

   "I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area," Dean spoke up. "You know, eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing, and there is nothing." He sighed. "Whatever's happening here, maybe it isn't Mary."