Hell House Pt 3

Well, we thought that this case was nothing. Turns out, Sam might be right. The next morning, as we got ready to head out of town, Sam caught something on the news. Apparently, something happened at the house. I didn't get all the information, but Sam did. We got dressed and headed back out to see what was going on.

  When we pulled up, there were police all over. I looked over and saw a body bag being loaded in a van. We walked up to a man standing in front.

 "What happened?" Dean asked, looking around. 

"Couple of cops say that poor girl hung herself in the house," the man explained. 

"Suicide?" I questioned. He nodded.

"She was a straight-A student with a full ride to U.T., too," he told us. "It just don't make sense." He walked away. 

"What do you think?" Sam asked, looking at the house. 

 "I think maybe we missed something," Dean admitted. 

"What do we do now," I questioned. We couldn't just walk in and look around again. "This place is crawling with cops."

 "We come back tonight," Dean stated, walking back to the car. That was a solid plan.

But, we did what he said. Unfortunately, there were still a good amount of cops surrounding the place, even in the dark. Flashlight shined past us as we hid in the bushes.

 "I guess the cops don't want anymore kids screwing around in there," Sam stated. I looked over at Dean.

 "Yeah, but we still got to get in there," Dean stated. 

 "What's the plan now?" I questioned. Before he could answer, we heard twigs snapping a little ways away. Dean looked over.

"I don't believe it," he spoke. Sam and I followed his gaze. My eyes widened as I saw Ed and Harry, in stupid "hunting" gear. They made their way to the house.

"You have got to be kidding me," I stated, leaning my head on Sam's shoulders. 

I could not deal with these guys again. Dean stood up.

"I got an idea," he stated. "Who you gonna call!" he shouted out. The police looked around, and spotted Ed and Harry. Because they couldn't see us, they ran towards the two. Once they were far enough away, we made a sprint to the house and inside. 

"Nice job," I told him. 

Once we were inside, Sam pulled out two guns from the bag he brought, handing one to Dean. I held the flashlight, shining it around the room.

I shined light on the symbol above the fireplace.

 "Where have I seen that symbol before?" Dean questioned. "It's killing me."

I pushed him forward. "We don't have time for that," I told him. 

Sam walked ahead of us. We made our way to the basement, walking down the old wood stairs. We hadn't checked this area, because we had been interrupted by the ghost hunters. 

I cast the light across the small room, stopping when I saw a shelf. There were a few jars full of... well, I didn't want to know. Dean followed me and picked up a jar with some red liquid.

"Dean, don't touch it," I scolded. He looked it over. 

"Hey, Sam, I dare you to take a swig of this," he stated. I rolled my eyes. 

"The hell would I do that for?" Sam questioned. I looked over at him and shrugged. This was not getting us any information.

"I double dare you," Dean told him. I grabbed the jar from him and put it back. Before I could say a word, a scrapping sound came from behind me. I jumped and Dean pulled me back so I was behind him.