Hell House Final

We headed off to find Ed and Harry. We tracked them down to a trailer park. I could have guessed they'd be at a place like this. After asking around, we found their trailer. Dean pounded on the door. 

 "Who is it?" We heard them asking each other.

"Come on out here, guys," Dean yelled through the door. "We hear you in there."

A minute later, the door swung open, revealing the two. 

"Look at that," Dean stated. "Action figures in their original packaging... what a shocker."

"Guys, we need to talk," I told them. They stepped out.

"Yeah, um, sorry, guys," Ed told us. "We're a little busy right now."

"Okay, well, we'll make it quick," Dean assured them. "We need you to shut down your website." It was straight and to the point.

 Ed chuckled and looked at Harry. "You know, these guys get us busted last night... we spend the whole night in a holding cell." he stated. 

"I had to pee in front of people, and I get stage fright," Harry added. That was an image I didn't need. 

 "Why should we trust you guys?" Ed questioned. 

"Look, we all know what we saw last night... what's in the house," Sam stated. "But now, thanks to your website, there are thousands of people hearing about Mordechai."

 "Which means people are gonna keep showing up and running into him," I added. "Somebody could get hurt."

"Ed, maybe they've got a point," Harry stated. Harry shook his head. "Nope."

"We have an obligation to our fans, to the truth," Ed told us. 

Dean chuckled. "I have an obligation to kick both of your..."

"Dean, hey, hey," I grabbed his arm. We needed them to help us and being rude wasn't gonna help. We had to stick to the plan.

"Just forget it, all right?" Sam told them. "These guys... you could probably bitch-slap them both," he admitted. "I could even tell them that thing about Mordechai." Ed and Harry looked up at this. "But they're still not gonna help us... so let's just go." 

 We started to turn away. 

"What did you say about..." Harry questioned. "Hold on a second here."

"Yeah, what thing about Mordechai, you guys," the two followed us. 

 "Don't tell them, Sam," I stated, not turning around.

"But if they agree to shut their website down..." Sam started. 

"They're not gonna do it," I told him. "You said so yourself."

"No, wait, wait," Ed spoke from behind us. "Don't listen to her, okay." I heard them sigh. "We'll do it."

"It's a secret, Sam," Dean stated, as we stopped at the car. 

Sam sighed. "Look, it is a pretty big deal and it wasn't easy to dig up, so only if we have your word that you'll shut everything down."

"Totally," Ed agreed. I knew he was lying, but it was all part of the plan. 

"Alright," He said, looking over at me. I reached into my coat, pulling out a document. The one that we made a few hours ago. 

"It's a death certificate from the 30s," I unfolded it and handed it over. "We got it at the library."

"According to the coroner, the actual cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound," Sam told them.