First day of the Academy

She screamed nobility and had a arrogant appearance.

"Clauis I think-"

"She's not good."

"Huh-?"

"She's extremely arrogant."

"Huh? How did you- well you know what it doesn't really matter."

'I have the grand Duke's son in my class! If i take good care of him, he will put a good word for me! And when the duke meets me he will fall for me!'

"That's what she's thinking."

"How do you know?"

"I have a good eye for judging people."

"Well students i will be teaching you spell casting!........"

………………

"Well that was a completely useless lecture."
"Other than her looks, i don't know what's so good about her!"
"What was the principal thinking assigning her for us!"
"She's a noble what else should we even expect!?"

The reactions of the students were expected. Most of the criticisms were from commoners.

"Would you look at that? She made the whole class gate her." Sion snickered. "I knew from the moment she walked in she was completely useless." Sion's voice was filled with disappointment. It was expected as well.

'Should i make a complaint? She hasn't done anything yet tho. I should wait for an opportunity.' Clauis showed utter disgust for the women who claimed to be this year's class teacher.

"The next class is alchemy." Sion said as he stretched. "The last lecture was a total bum~ i hope the next teacher is good!"

"I hope so too."
………………………
[After Alchemy they had a rune magic lecture]
[It is now time for lunch break]

"I am already dead beat."

"And this is just the first day, we gotta survive for another 3 years Sion."

"Come on! Gimme a break! I am tired! Unlike you my mental drains faster! Especially rune magic and alchemy!! The fuck is that!?"

'Rune magic is like learning a foreign language and alchemy is nothing more than science.'

"Sion let's go and eat i am hungry ^^"

"I am tired~~~~"

The lunch contained of slices of apples, a slice of cherry pie, some roasted chicken, stew with rice and any flavour of milkshake.

After the lunch, Clauis had three more lectures Geography with land management.

"Hello students my name is Brandon, it's a pleasure to meet you all! Today we will be learning Geography of our world in detail."

'I chose theory subjects since i am too physically weak to use my body.'

After Geography it was History then Medicine and the day was finally over.