A past memory

"Am I wrong?" The Archduke asked to noone in particular, sitting in a dark room with a lamp on the table, the lamp gave enough brightness to see that he was sitting on a chair near a wall with a large potrait hung on it.

"I just don't want him to get hurt. These relationships will hurt him, Kiara... What should I do? I don't want him to get hurt... I don't want him to go through something I did..."

"Derik? What are you doing? You have been in your office for far too long! Come spar with me! If I defeat you, I get a kiss! If you defeat me you get a kiss! A deal right?" She didn't wait for him to answer and continued,

"I knew you would agree! Let's go!" With that she took his hand and dragged him to the training area. The knights there couldn't help but chuckle at their master's helplessness towards the Archduchess.

The knights cheered for their Archduchess, encouraging her, well, not like she was planning to win, everyone knew how the Archduchess loved skinship but their Duke was on hell of a private man, so the Archduchess would resort to these petty deals.

But it didn't really matter, it always brought a smile to everyone's faces at her antics, how carefree she was, a beauty with everything. How she smiled at everything, how positive she was.

The Archduke sighed helplessly and picked up a wooden sword as his wife did the same and they both charged at eachother, swinging their swords at one another, Kiara dodged his swing, stepping aside as she did an uppercut with her sword, am unexpected move but he was more experienced, he quickly blocked it, applying force to his swing as he sent her backwards, not wasting another moment, he swiped her feet making her fall down on her butt, he held the top of the wooden sword to her neck.

"You died." He said with his usual stoic face. Kiara huffed and smiled, not seeming to mind her loss as she quickly got to her feet and hugged her husband, jumping on him and wrapping her legs around his torso.

Used to this, Derik quickly held her up, supporting her body with his arms, this wasn't the first time she had jumped on him. Derik walked out of the training area, going back to their room.

"Hey Derik... You know... If we ever have an omega child, let's make sure he's the most respected one, ok?" He knew why she was asking such things, omegas are seen as objects, whether they be nobles or Commoners. He didn't reply but nodded at her words, his grip on her tightening to give her reassurance. He doesn't know why, but his wife is obsessed with them having an omega child.

"What should I do, My love? Why did fate had to be so cruel on him? Why... Why?" He asked no one in particular, The light in the lamp flickered, but stayed lit.

Their fates were the same, he and clauis had the same destiny. And no one will be able to change that.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

I know I know... This chap is small, it's 500 words, this is the fourth chapter for today... And I am tired 😭😭

The reason for not updating last week? I have started one piece. That's right I have started one piece, and there are too many fillers or so I have been told by my friend who read the manga, such as the foxy pirate arc. I don't if that's true or not. I am currently on episode 220? Somewhere around there... And I have 800 episodes left 😭😭, Next time I am searching for which episodes are fillers and avoiding them. I want to finish one piece as soon as possible.

And... Nanami is dead. R.I.P You did great, now rest, you deserve it. The things jjk fans do though 😭😭 I heard someone named "Nanami kento house" on Google, in Malaysia. Man... Jjk is all around the world, Malaysia flights used Nanami in their advertisement as well. These are some things I picked up from Instagram, don't know if it's true or not.