Another annoyance

Imagine his surprise when he saw the third and the youngest princess at his doorstep unannounced, who was two years younger than him, smiling brightly. His right eye twitched, he was already busy and pulling all nighters but this troublemaker of a princess just had to come.

"Hello clauis! I came to see you!" She said smiling brightly and he felt like slapping her, the disrespect!? She and he had never once met, yet she was calling him by his first name? Annoying. A bright ball of sunshine is annoying, Larkin is much better considering that he has a dark side too.

"Leave, Princess." He said in a cold voice, the servants around stiffened, the old servants were shivering! After all that was princess! Not some other noble! But... The old servants took a step ahead, not bothered by clauis's behaviour towards the royal, some of them smirked while some Snickered, the guards around readied themselves if any fight broke out.

"Why you!" A royal knight had gotten angry and charged at clauis, clauis stood there unmoving, in front of Clauis another sword appeared blocking the attack on clauis. "Ugh!" The knight groaned as he was pushed back by mere force. 'What an outstanding strength!' The royal knight thought as grit his teeth.

"Give up, royal knight. You will reach this strength, A knight of Martina Duke family can take on atleast 10 of royal knights, that's a known fact." Clauis's cold voice echoed through the hall, the royal knight halted and pulled back his sword, he sheathed it and kneeled in front of Clauis.

"Forgive me, Young master Clauis, I was blinded by rage." Clauis glared at him but didn't say anything, he mentally scoffed, blinded by rage? That alone failed him as a knight.

"I don't care, You will punished though... That punishment is, take your princess and leave. I don't need anymore distractions between me and my work." With that declaration, clauis turned his back to the princess and her knight.

"Wait!" The princess shouted, "How dare you... How dare you! Disrespect me and my escort!" She glared at clauis, "You will pay for this! I am a  princess! I am a princess of this country!" (I know i mentioned the name of this country somewhere... I can't remember it ;-; if someone knows comment it please)

"Princess? Do I look like I care? Do you think Martina Duchy... Is less than the royal family? And most importantly, as a princess what have you done for your country? Aren't you only a girl who was born with royal blood and the title princess? As long as i am concerned, you haven't done anything worthy of the royal name, you don't plan banquets, you don't care for your citizens, what have you done as royal if this country?" The little speech clauis seemed to struck the princesse's heart.

She stood there awestruck, until her face twisted in anger, eyes glared at clauis hatefully, "What have you done for this country!? What have you done for your family!? How dare you big in front of me!! The princess of this country!?"

"What have I done?" Clauis muttered, mistake, the princess made a mistake, wrong words had come out of her mouth, After all, clauis doesn't choose a fight he can't win. "I made history, I got, Perfect marks in the academy entrance exam, I take care of the mansion in the absence of my father and siblings, I am the one that's planning the whole succession banquet, I was the one who took care of the draught in the east."

"That was because you were a summoner—" She said, but clauis quickly cut her off.

"I took care of the draught after seven months, for seven months what did you do? Drink tea while people were dying of thirst, Held tea parties while people were grieving in despair, buy new expensive clothes while people were wearing literal rags. Listen here princess... Your happiness, stands on top of millions of dead bodies. You have done nothing that makes me proud of you. In front of me, you are just someone with a royal blood."

Her legs had lost their strength, As she fell down, the royal knight caught her and picked her in bridal style and left without a word. Clauis went back to his study not at all bothered by the effect he had on the princess.

The head butler— Or should I say Rusel, Smirked and hid his knives in his clothes, he was about to cut her and kill her but looks like his youngest master took care of everything non violently. He controlled his expression and went somewhere to report this to the Duke.

Clauis in his study, quickly began taking actions, calling some socially powerful omegas for a tea party, or 'help' for the preparation of the banquet, There he would explain his own point of view on the situation and his social standing wouldn't become low.

Although he is not aware... What kind of impact this will have.

╔════▣◎▣════╗

In the next chapter :-

"Sir clauis is very kind, Such a kind soul, the princess is the one at fault!" A lady exclaimed, Causing the other ladies to nod at her words

"Exactly! How could she go to the duchy and act so friendly when she hasn't even met sir clauis first! That just disrespect." Another lady added her view on the situation.

"And that also shows us her lack of manners." Another lady said calmly as if stating a fact, taking a sip of her Earl Grey tea that was served on the table.

"And maybe, did she look down on the Martina Vas duchy? Just because she is a royal?" A lady in a beautiful gown her mouth covered by her fan said in a mocking tone.

"And isn't aware about politics and the outside world, despite being a princess." The ladies atthe round table Snickered and chuckled mockingly.

╚════▣◎▣════╝

Note (not important) :-

Never did i expect for people to read this, not this much, we are on 161k reads and 7.12k votes... I... I am overwhelmed, I won't lie, I did not expect such audience and i expected the least amount of people to read the recent chapters given my long absence, but you guys don't stop surprising me... The last two chapters passed 100 reads!? I... Why do people really read this? I honestly after rereading yesterday... Can only Think of how nonsense this story is and how it doesn't make sense! Yet you guys are putting up with such a lazy author... I... Makes me feel disappointed in myself for leaving.