Clauis's fear

If the truth was to be told, clauis was afraid of sion. When he first came into this world he was relieved since he somewhat knew... He knew the future, he knew the characters, he was aware of their past, ofcourse there were exceptions such as his father the Archduke, but even if that was case he was aware... Aware that his father had lost his mate and was going through grief.

But sion was a completely different case, no mention of him, he was not even background character, there was absolutely no information about him yet sion held such potential.

If you look most of the adventure novels, the key element has always been chance, Chance had always played a huge role in such novels.

And sion fit that category very well, the son of a former noble and a commoner, born as dominant Alpha with amazing talent in swordsmanship, that even his father was impressed.

Sion fit the role male lead more than Callisto did. So why was sion never mentioned? Was this a butterfly effect because of his presence, because of clauis's change in behaviour.

But, sion's talent was too great to be ignored. The lack information about sion scared clauis. No matter how many calculations he would've made, sion would be able to act out of his plans, because he was not a character. Because he was never mentioned.

Clauis was always walking on eggshells around sion, although it may not have looked like it. Sion was scary, It was scary because he would defy the logic that clauis had put into this world, a similarity, everyone suffered, they all had different backstories that were painful.

But sion didn't have one. He grew up with many siblings and didn't need to do much since he wasn't the oldest, he carefreely decided to give the academy exams and passed due to chance.

Clauis always wondered why was sion never mentioned? Was sion a transmigrator? Reincarnator? But sion acted as if he didn't know anything about the novel, he was too lax, too powerful.

He could easily overpower clauis, since he was a dominant Alpha, the fact he could practically force clauis to do stuff yet never did anything harmful, but he still acted like a yandere.

He's actions were contradictory and clauis could never reason with his decisions, he always helped others, was kind and protective of his loved ones. Wouldn't hesitate to kill what would harm his loved ones. It fit the role of the male lead.

Yet no matter how many times he would ask, there were no answers, the question why, always remained unanswered.

Clauis couldn't figure out sion no matter how much he thought of it.

Sion was an unknown variable, a time bomb that could blow up anytime. As sion's actions and decisions remain unknown the more danger he would possess to clauis's plan.

Clauis was a villain and Ray had decided to follow the steps of the villain, becoming one himself.

To become selfish and cold hearted, he wondered if a pure soul like sion would still stay by him, stick to him and be loyal to him when clauis would show his true colours.

At the end of the season 1 of the novel, the world was destroyed when his mate the final villain summoned the demon king. (Sorry if I had mentioned something different in the prev chapters)

That's when the second season starts, clauis could only guess what the second part about.

The variable that was not in the novel, was a variable he couldn't control, so if sion were to stand against him, it would pose as a threat, as sion's potential is great but remains unknown.

There's no telling how strong sion will get, but clauis has a feeling sion... Sion might become stronger than anyone else has ever seen, perhaps sion would surpass his father?

Knock knock.

Clauis was startled with the sudden knocking noise, "Come in." He said, his voice faint and soft.

"Master, Sion is here to meet you."

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

That didn't go fairly well, His brothers were interrogating sion like he was a criminal, they wouldn't give him a rest asking questions such as 'What do you want with our youngest!' 'How much money you want to leave our youngest!' It was a disaster and clauis didn't like it one bit.

They talked for a while, Clauis was able to get his mind off the work and terrible thoughts, Sion had come here to deliver notes and homework, normally sion wouldn't do such things as taking notes, but he did it since clauis wasn't there.

The sudden arrival of sion made clauis wonder, Did he deserve sion as a friend?

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Clauis was dying, That was the conclusion the three brothers came to, their youngest was lying in bed writhing in pain, his face was red and he was panting, his body was scorching hot, his cheeks red, wrapped in blankets.

Clauis's body gave up on him, it was all because of the stress that he had to go through. The preparations for the ceremony... It had to be perfect, atleast that's what clauis thought and poured all of his efforts to it.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

It was dark, as if he was the only being that was alive. He couldn't feel anything nor could he sense anything, as if he was the only one there.

Clauis hadn't felt that before but Ray had, the feeling of being all alone in that tiny apartment, there were no positive feelings when it came to that apartment.

The collapse of Clauis's body was given since he was pushing himself past the limits.

The sight of black changed and there he was yet again, in middle of a battlefield with a translucent body. He looked around and then saw that sight again.

A Nine feet demon with four arms and in front of that monster was a 6'2 feet human.

To clauis they looked like silhouettes, all black and blur like recalling those memories that were buried at the back of your mind, the memories were never intact and clear they were broken and blur and unclear. Just like the sight in front of him.

The demon and the human fought, in the distance several small human sized demons and humans fighting, the despair, the cry for war, the desire to end it all and the greed to kill.

Clauis was never fond of wars, but he could make a guess, the situation in front of him was the part of the second novel.

"Stop! Please stop!" His mouth moved, but he didn't want to speak, he looked down at his body, it was physical. The body moved on it's own. 'What's happening?' Clauis thought.

The body was moving towards the fight between the human and demon, "Please stop!" His mouth moved and sound came from it.

He felt tears running down his face, he was confused, he hadn't cried since he left Reins.

But these weren't his tears, the body was his no doubt, but it felt different, it didn't feel the same, was it because he was in a dream?

"It was because of you! You are the reason for this!" A human soldier came running towards him with a sword in hand, clauis's first instinct was to dodge but his body didn't move.

The sword pierced his heart.

Clauis gasped and looked around, he was back in his room, his whole body was covered in sweat. He sat up and held his forehead, the feeling of his heart being pierced was painful he could still feel that sensation of his heart being penetrated.

Clauis's trembling hand moved towards his chest where his heart was, where the sword had pierced.

As he felt his beating heart, he collapsed back on the bed. His vision blurred and his eyes closed themselves.