Callisto

I will be honest, i wasn't expecting big paragraphs, I was speechless, since there really haven't been in much comments in the past chaps. And I just released how deeply you guys have been reading this story that i started on a whim 😶😶. It's surprising, but I am happy about it.

And as suggested, this is callisto's pov. Enjoy, as for the mate's, kind of a secret until he makes his appearance.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Ethereal. That was what he thought when he looked at clauis for the first time when he was a child, smiling brightly, playing with flowers under the bright sun in the imperial garden.

Normally one would be punished for it, but this was the Archduke's only omega son, who would dare go against him? He wanted to speak, believe him when he says that, he wanted to follow clauis, clauis was his light in that dark world surrounded by apathetic adults and siblings.

His heartbeat quickened, blush rose to his cheeks, he clutched his shirt on the place where his heart was. So beautiful. He looked out of this world...

Clauis was something he would never be able to approach, something out of his reach, clauis and him couldn't be on equal standing, he was an illegitimate child, hated by everyone, and clauis was the loved omega. They were too far apart to be with one another.

After that there was no news of Clauis, clauis never came to the palace again nor did the Duke, it seemed the Duke and the Emperor had a fight and were on negative terms. Leaving the whole Empire walking on eggshells.

He grew up like that, alone in a cold desolate place with nothing but the royal name attached to him, so he decided, he would grow power and that's what he did, meeting influential people and making countless connection with the future heirs.

What he did not expect was to see Clauis, he thought clauis would never come and would stay the duchy forever. Clauis was kind, just as he remembered it, but the smile was gone, but that kind and warm gaze wasn't.

Then he wondered, could he reach that light now? He had so much power, his power could be compared to the crown prince if his friends became the Dukes and marquis and the counts.

He approached clauis, the interaction with clauis left him sad, but... Aroused, after all he had dreamt of it on countless nights, clauis shouting and screeching his name, leaving scratches on his back, his face all red, blushing, his seductive moans.

After their interaction, his friends had left to their respective clubs, he went back to his room and jerked off... Clauis finally saying his name had turned him on.

"Clauis..." He said longingly, looking into his memories, remembering that cold yet warm gaze, that body, that smell, that sweet voice, that pale skin, those long legs, those thick thighs, that cute little button nose and that small body.

Incredible. Ethereal. Beautiful. Elegant. There were so many things he could say to describe clauis these were just one of the few, to be worthy of Clauis he had to take over the throne and become the king, that was the only he could stand beside clauis.

Enraged. Would be the perfect way to describe his emotions when he heard of the marquis incident. He had used his connections and quickly stripped the dead man, naturally his family was stripped as well.

He had visited clauis (re reading a few chaps i realised I hadn't mentioned anyone else visiting him, sorry)

The scent of his heat was everywhere in the room, but he kept his calm, it was hard, he had left abruptly, he couldn't handle the smell of clauis's pheromones.

After all, clauis was a dominant Omega, it was harder to resist their pheromones. 4 minutes was highest he could sit by clauis's side without getting into rut.

And for safety matters, he wasn't allowed to see Clauis again. Not until clauis learned how to manage his pheromones.

He took in a deep breath, he just wanted to embrace clauis, seeing him the garden was a surprise, but he welcomed it with open arms, he wondered what would happen if they were lovers, if they were, he would most definitely would have surprised clauis by hugging him from behind, but he couldn't do that, not here, they weren't lovers just close acquaintances.

He was having such a great talk with clauis when he came out of nowhere, Sion, An alpha by clauis's side, could also be called as clauis's guard dog, he stuck with clauis everywhere he went, not leaving clauis out of his sight.

Another person would have been worried about some alpha following the omega, but Callisto was not. Sion, was even more far apart from Clauis than he was, they were friends and nothing more, clauis was smart enough to not get into any romantic relationship with a commoner.

It was okay... Everything was okay, slowly they would interact more, slowly but surely he would propose to clauis. They would get together. He hoped they would.

Oh how wrong he was.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

The reason for writing sion's pov was so you guys don't ship him with clauis because he is not a love interest. They have a platonic relationship like Choi Han and Cale (Do the both of them have platonic relationship?)

Anyways, Sion is clauis's bestfriend and a protector, so please don't ship him with Sion. It's a request.