chapter 2

*1 year later*

"Ahh.... Untill when do we need to stay up here doing nothing? " Lo'ak huffing

"Untill your father done with his job"
Syanin said firmly

Then Lo'ak starting to whispers something towards Neteyam. Syanin who is looking the other way suddenly stare at both of them.

"What? " Lo'ak innocently ask

"Don't you dare going down there or i'm going to stab you with my mother's dagger personally" She said with her commanding voice

But as usual Lo'ak just forcefully fly down. But Syanin just in time to block him. She sigh for a while and look at him. Neteyam just give his brother a "you see?" look.

"Come on Syanin... I'm just gonna bring some gun and transfer it, let's have a little fun together"

"but your father trust us to stay here and look out for the sky people so we could warn them to run! It's a important part too! "

"You and Neteyam can stay here and look out and I go down there to help"

"If you go, i'll go with you" Neteyam butts in

"No! No means no! You both are not going down there! I mean it! Are you two not remember what your father said? Even after he punish you, you two still the same as ever!"

After getting scolded, lo'ak and Neteyam stay silence. But then there is an idea came up to Lo'ak's mind as he gave a look to neteyam, and he understands.

"Look! What is that?! " Lo'ak point up to the sky. Syanin look to where Lo'ak pointed and it's nothing but just a cloud. Lo'ak and Neteyam flew down as quickly and land to the ground and help to bringing the heavy boxes.

Syanin look back and give a long huff. She then land down as soft as she could and hop down. She then try to carry the heavy boxes together with Neteyam.

"You are gonna be in so much trouble" Syanin stare at Neteyam

"I know" he replied

But not long later suddenly there is a loud helicopter whirring sound. All the people in there shocked as they are trying to run.

Syanin trying to connect the tsahelu with her ikran and fly up but not too high to find Neteyam and Lo'ak. She then spotted Neteyam lying in the ground with full of blood. She widened her eyes as she try to hop down and carry Neteyam. She then fly in her ikran as she bringing wounded Neteyam behind her.

"Hold me" Syanin said to her back at Neteyam

Neteyam then hold her by putting his hand on her waist.

She try to use her bow to shot at the people sitting in the passenger seat and she flew to the other side and shot the pilot of the helicopter, and he died. She then didn't think much and fly away. (She forgets about Lo'ak)

She looks back to make sure if Neteyam is alright.

Back at the hidden village, Syanin land her ikran and try to carry down Neteyam as gentle as she could. As she saw Lo'ak is already in there. Neytiri however suddenly come close to her son and look for his wound and everything.

"This happens if you don't listen to instructions! I send you three ginies to look out! You supposed to watch out and warn me if there is the sky people is coming! " Jake scolding and pointing towards his sons and Syanin.

"Sir I take take full responsibility" Neteyam butt in

"Yes you are! You are right! Cause your the older brother, you gotta act like it!"

"Sir, we can do this another time... Neteyam is wounded and he is now bleeding all over" Syanin reply

"It's fine, Syanin" neteyam said

"go get patched, go on, dismissed"

Then Syanin carry Neteyam one hand slowly to the medical tent. As in there Neteyam's grandmother tend his wounds.

"Auch, au, au" Neteyam spoke in pain

"Aww look who is baby boo boo now" spider scoffs

"Hey!" Syanin shouts

After done with it, all of them then leave the place shortly. But kiri stayed to mend the wounds of others.

"See I told you not to go, Why can't you two listen to me? See now your father scold you two again, your brother probably not allowed to fly for a month again" Syanin said looking at lo'ak

"Then why are you following us going down" lo'ak scoffs

After some scolding, there is some awkward silence...

"When you say you're gonna stab us with your dagger... Do you really mean it? " Neteyam trying to make a joke

"I probably would have killed you and your brother if I don't have any patience"

"Right... "

Syanin give a long huff untill she get closer to Neteyam and patt his head and out his hair behind his ears.

"The words Your father said just now... You know he doesn't really mean to do it hard on you guys, he is under a lot of pressure you all need to understand that..."

"I know... But sometimes it's just too much for us you know... "

"If you think so, you should tell him what you all feel and try to talk it out with him, after all he is your father isn't?"

Neteyam nodded and give her a little warm smile.

"Come on... Don't be such a gloomy guys" Lo'ak said

"let's play rock paper scissors, the one who lose must sing and the winner get to be relaxed and watch the losers."

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter :) I'm sorry if there is sum mistake.