chapter 3: the choice to choose

Loak, kiri, tuk, and Syanin are running and jumping through haleluyah mountain.

"Tuk! Came up! " Lo'ak shouts

"Why did you bring her anyways" spider ask

"She such a crybaby"

"Hush! Watch your mouth! She is your sister! pay some respect towards her!" Syanin shouts

"I'm telling you're not supposed to go to the battlefield, I'll tell mom if you won't let me go" Lo'ak trying to look and sound like Tuk

"Don't pick on her" kiri said

Tuk just shows her tongue at her brother.

As they get around messing around time pass by suddenly they saw a strange footprint on the ground. Lo'ak look down and examine it.

"It's way too big for a human"

"Maybe the avatars?" Spider guess

"Maybe, at least they are nine foot tall"

Then they continue to follow the foot print.

"What are you all doing?! Are you about of your mind?" Syanin standing behind hiss at them

"We won't be long"

"You better be or your father gonna punish you all the way again" Syanin sighs

They then found out a few avatars examine the old shack where Jake Sully and colonel fought.

"Let's go" Lo'ak tells spider

"No! Stop!" Syanin said whispering but not whisper

But then Lo'ak give signals to Jake. Then they trying to run away.

"You could be in so much trouble!" Syanin said semi loud

"It's almost Eclipse come on!" Tuk said but suddenly a avatar drag Tuk.

Syanin give a annoyed hiss "again?!" she whisper to herself

As they all play along and being forced to get down, Syanin give them a signal using their "eye eye thingy". Even when the colonel bringing some bullsh*t and draging them Syanin just stay calm.

After some time Syanin heard an rustling sound from the distance as she knew jake and neytiri is there, She suddenly break off the ties with her dagger and start to silently untie the tie in the others hand. When some of the avatars realize of what she is doing they start to attack her. As she told them to run and she hold of for a while. 

As they all run she tries to fight all the avatar by herself. Even tho she only hold one dagger, she have some split and rolling as she use her dagger trying to slice the avatar's feet she also hop as she trying to choke one navi in there she also use her spare poison that she make and try to spread it at them, but at least she be able to leave a wound on almost all of the avatars in there. 

Suddenly there is a bow shooting from behind and hit one of the avatars. As Neteyam give a peek from behind, Syanin have some relief in her heart. But suddenly one of the avatars start to shoot behind. Syanin shoocked and as she trying to run away because there is no way to strike. 

"Run! Run! Run!" Jake shouts as the shooting gun never stops.  

Syanin run as fast as she could as her body is bleeding all over. After all the avatars flew away, everyone felt a relief. Jake and Neytiri hugs their family as Syanin just watch them. 

"where is spider?"

"They took him" Kiri said

"its alright baby girl, he is gonna be okay we are gonna be okay" Jake hugs kiri tightly as she cries.