Chapter 5: Together with the two

It is a bright morning, as Syanin wakes up before everyone did. She streach her body and fold her blanket. She then began to wake the sully's one by one. Starting by Neteyam, she shake his arm as he began to groans and wake up. 

"good morning Syanin"

"good morning, lesson will be starting soon, try to wake your brother"

Neteyam then began to try help to wake the others. After waking up, everybody change their clothes as they began their day training as a metkayina.

"Today we will train your breathing!" Tsireya said

"everyone gather around" Roxto said

Syanin that time sitting beside Neteyam, as Lo'ak sitting beside Tsireya.

"breath in, and breath out, imagine a flickering flame, you must slow down the heart beat"

Then suddenly tsireya put her hands on Lo'ak's chest as the other hand in the stomach. 

"breath in, breath from down here, breath out slowly"

"lo'ak, your heartbeat is fast"

"sorry"

"try to focus"

"okay" Lo'ak nods

Neteyam look at them and then turn to look at Syanin and chuckles together with her. while, kiri looking at them and roll her eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

They then start to swim with ilu again, this time they chasing each other. 

At first Neteyam is chasing Lo'ak which makes him chasing Tsireya and well Syanin just chasing all the three. 

"woah! that was insane!"

"you are learning to breath!" Tsireya said looking straight at Lo'ak

Syanin beside her poking her and smile at her, she then look away as she blush. But then karma came to her, as Neteyam look at her and she look away and blush too.

'what the hell is this feeling, he keep looking at me like that how am i supposed to process this' is what Syanin thinks inside her head

______________________________________________________________________________

Syanin is walking in the beach as the small wave hit his leg. Neteyam saw that and thinks to get closer to her as his brother is with Tsireya. 

"Syanin" he speaks behind of her which makes her shocked

"ah.... its you... what makes you come here neteyam?"

"nothing, i just want to spend more time with you" 

"do you want to ride ikran together? or ilu?"

" Let's do ikran, my brother is in the sea with his girlfriend, we can't disturb them isn't?"

Syanin chuckles for a while and stops.

"then let's go, i'll show you a place i just saw this evening"

"sure, my friend"

Syanin then use her classic calling to call her ikran, as her ikran flew and landed near her. Neteyam also calles his ikran. 

"it's been a long time since we ride together"

Neteyam just smile and observe her while he carising his ikran as he ride it. SYanin saw him already in his ikrans back, she also get to the ikrans back. 

"let's go! i'll lead" Syanin said with a wide smile

"then i'll follow you! better be fast flying!"

Syanin just scoff at his behaviour, then she fly up following with Neteyam behind and quickly flew beside her. They fly up there talking and swirling around. Untill they look down and saw two ilu's swimming around the sea and saw Tsireya and loak riding it. They look at them and laugh.