chapter 19: not gonna stay silent

(I decide to continue write)

You know because in the movie the humans haven't actually gone, they still have the camp there...

*Syanin's pov

Humans never stop, they keep attacks us. Because of quardrich, they even know where we are in. Jake was planing to go back to the forest but the metkayina's tell him that he is a Metkayina now so they don't need to run away but they need to fight. On certain events such as raid, the Omatikaya's sometimes will come and fight alongside.

I was in my room, doing nothing but just zoning out and rethink what will happen if none of this happen. I might already mate with him. We've already planed to do so but never had a chance because of those sky people's.

Whenever I want to go and fight alongside with him, Neteyam always not letting me go. I've been mad about this but never had the chance to really talk to him about this. Am I not fit enough to even fight with him?

"Ma Nine" he calls which snaping me to reality. He is standing on the entrance of the pod.

"Yes?" I ask as I walk towards him.

"I will be going, to the next raid in their small camp not far" he said

I look at his fighting outfit as I gently touch his chest which there is weapons and armour cover it. He look at me and hold my hand.

"I promise I will be back" he said

"Oh? The last time you promise me not to die, you died" I said jokingly

"Please don't talk about that, you bragged that everyday" he said laughingly

"Oh, and when will I be fighting alongside with you?" I ask as I look at him

He was about to spoke but he close his mouth again. I could see his tail from wiggle side to side now drops down and its tip curl a little. I look back at his face as I cupped his face.

But, suddenly there is a loud honk. Means we're out of time, he need to go.

"Bye, ma nine, my love"

"be careful" she said as he walk away joining the other worriors, I watch them slowly swim away with their Tsurak. Not long ago, Neteyam just got his very own tsurak and name it "Jason". jake on the water leads the metkayina as neytiri fly up there leading omatikaya.

I'm stand there, probably looking very stupid. But, Do you think i will just stay silent this time? Nah, i have been silent like a stone for forever! So, it's not gonna be happening today, I'm coming.

I get inside and change my outfit, i also take my weapons that i might need. I also use the fabric i used to use for dance to cover my face. There is some metkayina worriors staying just in case anything happens in their own village, but anytime i run away they always tell neteyam about it. So, I sneek out silently and run away as fast as possible so that nobody saw me.

Until in the place where Neteyam used to show me in, i stand in the rock and called my ikran, she flew down to me. it's head snuggles down towards me.

"come on, we got lot's of stuff to do"

I jump on the back of my ikran. I connect out queue and call her to fly.

"let's go"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After fly for quite some time, she finally saw the place where they are on. It look's like a camp in a inhabited island. The Na'vi and human seems like fighting together. Even if the na'vi looks like winning, The amount of na'vi who died isn't less either.

Syanin look at the situation from above, but suddenly a ikran flew near to them. She then flew the other way and much more lower so that they couldn't see her at all. (Thankful her ikran is green)

"There, land softly over there" she spot a place to land as the ikran follows.

She jump off the ikran and told it to flew away.

She takes her bow as she run over the camo. She stops in one of the trees, She hides behind it. She then draws her bow with an arrow. Her tail Curl up to get a better shot. Her arrow shot one of the humans right into the head. She then hides again, in another tree.

The male na'vi who is preciously fighting with the person looks to the direction of the bow, but in his perspective he couldn't see anyone. So he thought it was Neytiri shot it from above. He never think much as he continue to fight again.

She then look at another target again. This time, she look at one of the humans who is somehow standing in a big robot. She shoot her arrow again, and it hits in the hand of the person causing him to flinch in pain. One of the warriors then stab him in the stomach using spear.

Just like that, she keep shooting her arrow in the shadow, she thought nobody see her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Neteyam pov*

I was fighting two sky peoples at once, but i easily stab them at once using my spear. But then, I saw a random arrow shot across me out of no where and it hit one of the sky people in the chest. When I look on the position where it comes from, I saw no one. It couldn't be my mom, because she was up there and she is not in the angle I'm in.

But, that time I didn't think much but just attack the other sky people again as it is endless.

It is tiring killing sky people as they are so small so it's hard to actually target them right in their vital parts. I was swinging my spear around and killing but suddenly I heard a yell of a women.

I look at the direction of the yell. It was quite far, but I widened my eyes as I saw a omatikayan women using some fabric to cover her face. She was being pulled up by her queue, I didn't think much but to save her (obviously cus she is his 'people') .

But when I'm running over, the guy pull out the fabric that close her face. I'm shocked to see my nine is in here. All the more I rush over with panic all over me. But before I even reach, she already taking her arrow and stab the demon in it's stomach and stab once again in the chest. She pull out the arrow and she look at me.

"Syanin!" I shout

"I'm sorry" she mouthed as she run away and staging more people just by using her arrow.

Why is she here?!

Thank you for reading 🤗 sorry if I have mistakes.