Chapter 22: What?

(im sorry for not posting lately >-< ) (btw... should i make them mate the next chapter?)

WARNING: a little sussy

*Syanin's POV*

I'm just awake, once i open my eyes, i could feel he is still behind me hugging me, hands around my waist as his head snug on my hair. I could hear his breath in and out, it's lovely. I could feel his touch that feels so warm in me. 

I just stay like that, i never move a single thing on me. I don't want to wake my boy up. Sometimes, i just very very very wish things will be just be this peaceful, no war, just peace and love.

"oh, i didnt notice your awake, good morning, my beautiful beautiful beautiful love, my gorgeous lortsyal princess" he greet with a smile as he tightned the hug.

"good morning my handsome boy, my only love i ever have" i chuckle replying his words turning my body to face him as i take a hand carising his face as he lean on my hand.

"oh my my love, sometimes i think i don't diserve to be with you like this" he say sadly with his cute face

"what are you talking? your the most worthy to hold my love for you" 

"i only brings trouble for you, this war and everything" he say

"no you don't, the sky people did, it is not your fault at all" 

"but i bring so much inconvenience for you" 

"no no no, i don't think it is, as long as i'm with you nothing will be a inconvenience for me" 

"I just- wish all of this just go away, just you know, kill of quardrich and those sky peoples so that they will never ever get back" he explain

"shh, shhh, i know, i know, that's why we'll fight together to work it out, yeah?" i hug him

I could feel he nods in my shoulder as he burry his face in my shoulder and inhale it deeply. A shiver could be felt down to my spine.

"i also wish we could just mate as soon as possible" he suddenly say

"why is that? You know we got some time" i say

"i want to make you mine as soon as possible.... forever...." he say with his suductive voice

"hm" i hummed

He grunt, but then towering over me as he crash his lips on mine. While our lips and tongue dancing, he change his position by sitting and put me on his lap as one of his hand cares for my cheek and the other one cares my lower back.

oh my.... you don't understand how much i love this feeling when he take control of me, feeling like thousands of lortsyal flying inside my stomach. 

He then continue to kiss my forehead and continues to my jawline. He continues to going down to the collarbone and wanting to open my clothes but suddenly, he stops his own action and look up at the way of the entrance which is in my back.

"hm?" i hummed in questioning

"hey lovely birds, wake up and eat breakfast, before some sky people come and hunt us again" Kiri said as she huffed and walk away

"i just hate it, something always get in the way whenever we are in our moments." He grunts

"well, when all of this war over then we will have our moments, no distractions" i say happily

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you feeling better Syanin?" aunt neytiri asked