Chapter 4: The Following

As the Sully family fly with their ikran very far away, silently Syanin follows them behind without them noticing.

They went through the storm at night, it is hard to past through it. But when they almost there in the unknown beach island, Syanin decide to show herself above all of them. At first they didn't notice untill they saw a shadow and reflaction of an ikran in the water. All of them look up as Syanin give a swirl around and her classic sound to let them notice it is her.

"Syanin!" Kiri said in happy voice

"i've made my choice!" She shouts as she try to fly down to the height of the others.

"you really made it unexpected!" Neteyam said with his smile in his face.

"you know me"

Suddenly when they are getting closer to the island, they could hear a honk sound of a trumpet.

"intresting" Syanin said to herself

The people then make their way to the heart of the island, the beach. They make their sound too to let all the people notice that they are there. which they then landed on the beach and starting to walk in as Jake Sully lead them all.

"be nice" Jake said

"be nice" neytiri repeats

As they step more closer, all the peoples surround them. Then there is two boys coming in and walk around as they look confused. Lo'ak, Neteyam, and Syanin gave the greetings as sign of respect.

"easy, just be cool" Jake said

"what is that? is that supposed to be a tail?" one of the peoples in the island jokes

As all the other people who hears laugh. But their eye turn to a girl who swim and stand up as she puts a few of her hair behind as the water dripping from her body, She trully is beautiful like an angle. Syanin and Neteyam who saw Lo'ak's face began to smile widely and facing at him.

"How are they supposed to swim?!" the guy bluffing as the girl slap his hand from touching their tails.

"hey" Lo'ak spoke

"hey" the girl giving shy look and laugh

Suddenly there is another blow of trumpet. Then a guy riding a fishy creature come in as all the people cheered for his arrival.

"I guess that is the chief" Syanin whispers to Neteyam as she is standing beside him.

"i see you" he gave a greet to jake

"i see you, tonowari" Jake gives back

As the others also follow his movement and greet him. But then a women came in and began to greet her too.

"i see you, ronal" 

"Why do you come to us?"

"We seek for uturu... " Jake said open arm

"Uturu?!" A female standing beside the chief

"A sentuary for my family"

"But you are forest people and we are reef people, your skills mean nothing here" the chief said

Then the couple look at each other and then the women start to look at them as she examines them.

" but we could learn your ways, right?"

"yea" neytiri said in low voice

"Their hands are thin, Their tails, are weak. You will be slow in water"

"These children are not even true na'vi! They have demon blood!" She bring Lo'ak's hand in the air

"Look! Look! Look I was born among the sky people's, but now i'm a navi, i adapt, we would adapt, okay? " Jake bring up his hands as he look at his family as they nodded