Q&A

So, all questions given will be answered, no matter how strange they may be.

@plushyii asks: I need to ask what expectations you had for this book from the start! Knowing you have many fans for this book!
Sopapilla cookie hid Dark Cacao's sword? Nah bro, I still believe in Dark Cacao's sword x Y/N. You can't fool me bestie! 🙄

First of all HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But to answer your questions, my expectations were actually very very very very low for this book. As you might have read the unreleased content first, you might remember how I wrote this to be a self insert OC fanfiction just for myself never to see the light of day.

Then boom, inspiration.

Because it was just a passion project, I wasn't really going to make it "catered" to other people in a way. So, I assumed that the book would only get about maaaybe 20k reads and 30 chapters in total. Nothing too complicated or award-winning or anything. (I surpassed my expectations surprisingly... though the story definitely isn't anything to be proud of.)

Also, I swear it's not what it looks like- (Y/N) and Dark Cacao's sword are just friends, trust me bro 🫣

@starshineburst asks: Does Dark Cacao tell stories about (Y/N) to Dark Choco?

This just made your headcanon a canon feature! Yes, Dark Cacao, carrying on the same storytelling that Milk Bread did to him, sat on Dark Choco's bedside when he was very young and told him various stories of (Y/N). Some fantastical, and some not so much. It was a way of both reliving the memories of (Y/N) and letting Dark Choco knows his mother in some way.

@V01DROTT and @Kayden_jaydenSama ask: What did the dragon do to Y/N?

Now I know a lot of you won't like this response, probably so much that you all will just flat out ignore I said it, but that will kind of be the point.

If you've ever read The Giver, you may be familiar with the obscure ending the book gives to the reader. Since this fanfiction is nothing more than fanfiction, it's not supposed to directly link into the canon. So, after much thought, I decided to leave what happened to (Y/N) completely up to the reader's interpretation and imagination. She can be alive, dead, somewhat alive, almost dead, immortalized, ascended, whatever. It's up to you! You're the writer too!

@VenomousAshes asks: Is Dark Cacao a skrunkly? A scrimblo even? Would you eat him if he was real?

Dark Cacao has broken the laws of scrimblism and is indeed, both a skrunkly AND a scrimblo. A feat to be reckoned, I assure you.

But honestly I might eat him IF he was not sentient. If Dark Cacao was a living cookie and felt the same emotions as a human being like he does in the game, obviously I wouldn't eat him because he's alive. If he isn't, I would know exactly what I'm having for dessert. 😋