CH-6

Marquez once said that when a woman decides to date a man, there is no wall she cannot overcome, no fortress she cannot overthrow, no worries she cannot let go, in fact, there is no one who can control her God.

    So is Zheng Shu Yi now facing an iron wall? Is it a mountain of swords and a sea of ​​fire? Is it the wrath of God?

    No, it was just a small rejection from him.

    OK.

    She closed her eyes and took a breath. After adjusting her mentality, she straightened her neckline and walked out.

    When the door of the locker room was opened, the open wilderness came into view, and the grass moved when the wind blew, and several horses lowered their heads leisurely to fiddle with the grass.

    Zheng Shu Yi buttoned up the buttons, and when she looked up, she saw that the clouds had cleared and the sun had dropped below the horizon, and thousands of rays of light stretched across the sky.

    Under the golden sunlight, Shi Yan stood beside a reddish-brown horse. His black cavalier suit was elegant and full of tension, and the horse's fur was groomed to shine like satin.

    The picturesque scene has a harmonious rhythm.

    Zheng Shu Yi couldn't help but take a second look.

    "Is it changed?" Guan Xiang Cheng walked over leading a horse, leaning his arm on the saddle, and looked Zheng Shu Yi up and down, "It's quite suitable."

    After speaking, he patted the horse and turned back to wave to Shi Yan.

    The three of them were not far away, and Shi Yan could see every move here.

    He let go of the reins and walked towards them.

    When he approached, Guan Xiang Cheng said: "This horse is the most docile, let Shi Yan teach you how to ride it."

    Huh?

    Zheng Shu Yi immediately looked at Shi Yan.

    He stopped, lowered his head and straightened his white gloves, without making a sound.

    After Guan Xiang Cheng finished speaking, he left. After a while, Zheng Shu Yi heard the sound of galloping horseshoes.

    And Shi Yan put on the gloves, walked to the side of the horse, and smoothed the hair leisurely, but didn't make any further moves.

    In fact, in the short chat before, Zheng Shu Yi probably figured out the relationship between Shi Yan and Guan Xiang Cheng.

    They are not relatives, but Guan Xiang Cheng has a certain friendship with Shi Yan's father, and today Shi Yan is here to accompany him to pass the time.

    A person like Shi Yan can come to accompany him to pass the time, which shows his position in Shi Yan's heart.

    It's not absolute intimacy, but more respect, so he is bound to show his best side in front of him.