CH-13

The venue was crowded with people, but no one approached the place where Shi Yan was.

    So his voice reached Zheng Shu Yi's ears clearly.

    She was in a daze for a few seconds, and Zheng Shu Yi didn't know what Shi Yan suddenly asked her to do.

    something?

    He can have ass with her.

    Until the eyes of the people around fell on Zheng Shu Yi.

    He Boming also stretched his neck, showed curiosity, and poked Zheng Shu Yi's arm.

    "He told you to come over."

    Zheng Shu Yi turned to look at him, blinked her eyes, and a thought suddenly popped up from the bottom of her heart like a bean sprout.

    She continued to look at He Boming, and the little bean sprout was also growing.

    Finally, her gaze was fixed on the WeChat interface of the mobile phone.

    Zheng Shu Yi heard a "boom" in her head, and the bean sprouts exploded into fireworks.

 Time! feast! he! Do not! Shu! Clothes! up!

    he! eat! vinegar! up!

    he! acid! up!

    After Zheng Shu Yi rolled three times happily in her mind, she straightened her hair, stepped on high heels, and walked towards the gate of the infield step by step in a dignified manner.

    When she reached out to push the door, her joyful smile was genuine.

    She is so happy now, if she hadn't considered the wrong occasion, she would have rolled three more times on the spot.

    The infield lounge and the outfield seem to be two worlds.

    The windows are bright and clean, and the whole room is illuminated with only sunlight.

    Several sofas were placed in rows, the floor was covered with soft carpets, and around the table stood a few young men and women, dressed in formal attire, holding iPads and folders in their hands, whispering in secret.

    Apart from their whispering, there was no other sound in the room.

    Zheng Shu Yi caught up with Shi Yan and asked, "What do you want from me?"

    Shi Yan didn't speak immediately, he pointed to the sofa behind Zheng Shu Yi.

    "Sit."

    Zheng Shu Yi still sat down, still looking at him expectantly.

    quick!

    Say you are jealous!

    Shi Yan lowered his head, his eyes lightly swept over her face.

    He looked at Zheng Shu Yi, but didn't speak.

    Zheng Shu Yi was a little anxious.

    There was an unconcealable smugness on her face, and those eyes looked over, and he could see the thoughts in his heart at a glance.

    "Why did you call me here?"

    Shi Yan raised his eyelids, and said casually, "Where's the female reporter next to you?"

    Zheng Shu Yi blinked, as if she didn't understand.

    Shi Yan repeated: "The female reporter who came with you."