CH-11

It hadn't rained yet that night, but the thunder kept ringing, sometimes near and far away, and occasionally a thunderbolt struck the ground, scaring the kittens on the side of the road to run around.

    Just as Zheng Shu Yi walked out of the building, a gust of wind blew over the fallen leaves, which was bitingly cold.

    The gloomy sky was accompanied by thunder, adding to the coolness. Zheng Shu Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and silently wrapped her scarf tightly.

    It was a few hundred meters away from here to the gate. Although the street lights were on, Zheng Shu Yi subconsciously quickened her pace.

    The road is spacious and open, with no vehicles coming or obstacles, and the searchlight at the end can be seen at a glance.

    Under the bright yellow light, Zheng Shu Yi saw a woman walking towards her.

    She was dressed flamboyantly, with a fluffy black fur jacket, and her high-heeled shoes were stomping, and she was carrying a small suitcase in her hand. It was hard not to attract people's attention.

    Zheng Shu Yi took a few glances, and immediately recognized that the person who came was Qin Shi Yue.

    It's not surprising to see her here, after all, the rich second generation may just live here, or they may come here to find friends and relatives.

    But Qin Shi Yue was a little surprised to see Zheng Shu Yi here.

    She got closer, and it wasn't until the two of them were only two meters away that she was sure she was right.

    This distance is not embarrassing, and it is impossible to bypass it as if you didn't see it.

    When she was struggling, Zheng Shu Yi fixed her eyes on her: "Coincidentally, why are you here?"

    "Oh..." Qin Shi Yue replied subconsciously, "I'm here to find someone."

    The  weather was so cold that Zheng Shu Yi had no intention of standing here with her. small talk.

    "It might rain in the early morning tonight. Don't forget your umbrella when you go to work tomorrow."

    After explaining, the two nodded and walked in their original directions.

    But Qin Shi Yue turned her head three times a step at a time, kept looking at Zheng Shu Yi's back, and muttered something.

    "Why is she here..."

    This doubt was quickly blown away by the cold wind.

    Standing at the door of Shi Yan's house, Qin Shi Yue held the small suitcase to her chest, and showed a flattering smile at the mirror of the door rail. When she was about to ring the doorbell, she suddenly froze for a moment, drooped her eyebrows and eyes, and posed A tired look.

    After a while, the door opened automatically.

    "Uncle." Qin Shi Yue shuffled in, "Are you done?"

    No one answered, Qin Shi Yue poked her head and looked around.

    There is no one in the living room or corridor.

    What about people?

    Where's she?

    There were no traces left, except for a glass on the table.

    Qin Shi Yue has good eyesight, so she can see the lipstick mark on the mouth of the cup at a glance.

    Sure enough, there was Xiaojiaojiao.