CH-27

The traffic on New Year's Eve is more congested than ever, and the cars are almost driving at a slow speed.

    After Zheng Shu Yi left, Shi Yan leaned back in the chair, took off his glasses, and closed his eyes to rest.

    It is difficult to have a completely comfortable rest condition even in the first-class cabin on a flight of more than ten hours. And Shi Yan is a very picky person about the environment, so counting, he has not had much rest all day.

    And today the driver was probably on vacation, so after driving for a while, he suddenly remembered to ask Shi Yan where he was going now.

    On New Year's Eve, almost all the young people went out, making the city extraordinarily lively.

    But Shi's old mansion is empty tonight.

    Shi Yan chooses to go back to Bay of Cloud which is his own home.

    Turned on the light, it was bright, but there was no breath of life.

    He took a shower, changed into comfortable clothes, and sat in the study for a while. He wanted to turn on the computer to do some work, but his mailbox was full of congratulatory text messages from partners.

    Shi Yan suddenly lost interest, poured a glass of wine casually, and sat on the balcony.

    The buildings in the opposite CBD have been lit up, and the LED screens are full of slogans welcoming the New Year.

    The neon lights are shining, the traffic is busy, and it is very lively.

    But it's a little boring.

    In fact, this sudden return to China was a decision made 24 hours ago.

    At that time, the official affairs had been dealt with, and the reception party of the cooperative company held a grand dinner party, and famous actors were present to show their sincerity.

    But Shi Yan was not in the mood for the banquet, so after resting in the hotel for a while, he called Chen Sheng over and arranged for him to represent Ming Yu to attend the dinner.

    As for Shi Yan, he took the flight back to China that day.

    It's a long way from the hotel to JFK International Airport, but it's just a short sleep in the car.

    But after boarding the plane, Shi Yan was suddenly stunned when he saw the expressions of the travelers in the cabin who were eager to return.

    For what reason, he suddenly wanted to go back to his country.

    Only then did the answer emerge clearly, it was nothing more than the woman whose phone was covered with little stars.

    Shi Yan even felt that it would be better to go back and watch Zheng Shu Yi's performance instead of having a drink with the actors here.

    Zheng Shu Yi has always had a lot of performance marks in her work, but she may not feel it.

    So Shi Yan never regarded her as a simple woman.

    From her active approach at the beginning to her pretending to be crazy and stupid later on, her desire was revealed all the time.

    Although she didn't express it clearly now, she must want something from him.

    Shi Yan never doubted this point.

    People approaching with a purpose, no matter men or women, he has seen a lot during the time. Some targets are him, some targets are his father, brother-in-law, or even friends.