CH-21

After confirming this point, Zheng Shu Yi felt a throbbing joy in her heart.

Holding the teacup in her hand, her gaze slowly shifted from Shi Yan's face to the cup.

The bright yellow tea reflected her smiling eyes.

Zheng Shu Yi pursed her smile, in order not to make a sound, she could only take a sip.

She didn't appreciate the beauty of good tea, but with Shi Yan's words, Zheng Shu Yi felt that drinking this tea was quite comfortable.

"Well, it's delicious." Zheng Shu Yi lowered her eyes, and the corners of her mouth curled up in a small arc. "It smells like snow, I like it very much."

At the moment, Shi Yan's expression was dull. After drinking a glass, he got up and said, "You two , I'll go to the balcony."

"Yeah."

Zheng ShuYi nodded, "Got it."

Shi Yan glanced at the top of her head lightly, without saying anything, and walked quickly towards the balcony.

He found a reclining chair, sat down slowly, relaxed and straightened his legs, and watched the fallen leaves outside the window.

Next to the ear, the woman's voice was soft and flexible, stirring the vitality that had not sounded in the empty old house for a long time.

In the morning, the sun is abundant, and through the five-color glass of the old bungalow, the dust becomes lovely, jumping in the colorful light.

--Guan Xiang Cheng said that he was chatting casually, and the topic was not limited to a certain range. Sometimes he pointed out the current market changes accurately, and sometimes he talked about the mistakes caused by his inability to see the situation clearly when he was young.

Time passed quietly in the chatting between the two, sometimes mixed with laughter and laughter, unaware that the sun at noon had already reached the roof.

Shi Yan's shirt was warm in the sun, and when he glanced back, Zheng Shu Yi pulled her hair back casually at some point, revealing her entire face, looking at Guan Xiang Cheng with bright eyes.

The nanny came over softly and saw that the two were chatting happily, so she had to look at Shi Yan.

Shi Yan nodded to the nanny, put down the phone, got up and walked towards the living room.

"That's right, my first pot of gold is the 435 yuan. Who would have thought that it has doubled into the current Guan's capital."

    With a "Wow!", the mood is high and the tone is high.

--Suddenly frightened Shi Yan who passed by her a little.

Shi Yan stopped in his tracks, rubbed his brow bones, and said in a deep voice, "Zheng Shu Yi, you have enough time."

Zheng Shu Yi's expression froze instantly, and when she looked up, she saw Shi Yan's slightly disgusted eyes.

"It's time to eat." Shi Yan's voice swept over her head, looking at Guan Xiang Cheng.

"Hey, I forgot about this time." Guan Xiang Cheng sat up slowly with his knees propped up, "It's okay not to mention it, but I'm really hungry."

"Yeah." Zheng Shu Yi turned off the recorder, packed up her things and got up, "Today I had a pleasant chat with you, and I will sort out the manuscript for you to review as soon as possible."

She picked up her bag, "Then I won't disturb you for now."

"Hey, the meal is already on the table, let's go after eating."

   Guan Xiang Cheng pointed to Shi Yan, "He's not in a hurry."