Kokuzan: Fluff to smut

A/n: I'm too lazy to do a title lol, also this was when me and Official_Douma_Cult were roleplaying lmao

Context: Muzan is mad Ig

Genre: fluff to smut

Kinks and what they do or whatever: praise kink, anal sex, soft sex (?)

Muzan sighs, he had been experimenting but nothing worked. He tested on demons but it was still failing. He slams his head on the table before deciding to get up and walk around the fortress.

He stops in his tracks as he sees the distruction. He hears Douma giggle. "Hello Muzan-sama!" Muzan clenches his fists. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?" He screams at the top of his lungs as veins pop out of his forehead.

Douma smiles and giggles like a maniac. "Oh, I was just testing my blood demon art!" Muzan glares daggers at him. "TESTING?!"  Douma nods and his head gets cut off by Kokushibou's sword. "Master, are you okay?" Muzan nods softly at Kokushibou. "Ugh. Nakime, clean this up." She nods and everything is clean.

Muzan sighs and rubs his temples. "Why must everything be so annoying?" He scowls and Kokushibou pats his head. "Mmm...Koku, please quit that." He rumbles and Kokushibou chuckles. "I...thought you...liked it?" Muzan huffs and looks away in embaressment. "Whatever..."

Muzan turns to Nakime. "Nakime, please bring us to our room." She nods and they get teleported to their room. Muzan sighs and lays on the futon. He scoffs softly and rubs his temples. "Muzan-san, please calm down...It is not...good for your health." Kokushibou hums while combing his hair. "Mmm...Koku, please just make me forget about this day."

Kokushibou hums softly and runs his fingers through Muzan's long hair. He then kisses Muzan's forehead while caressing his cheek. The action made Muzan's cheeks turn a pretty red shade, just like those hypnotizing eyes of his. God, Kokushibou could watch those for days and never get bored even once.

~smut starts here~

Kokushibou gently pushes Muzan on the bed with a small smirk, he truly was a perfect being. He then gently tugged on the shorter man's hair which gave him a whine. "J-just start already.." He pouts, which made Kokushibou hum. "Patience." He said simply as he pat the impatient man's thigh. "Be good...and let me...do everything." Muzan sighs and nods. "Okay." He mumbles as Kokushibou turns him around, his ass in the air.

"There, so pretty." Kokushibou praised as he gently pats the soft flesh of Muzan's ass. He gave a peck on the shorter man's neck as his fingertips trace over the curve of Muzan's spine. "You're such a tease..." Muzan pouts. "Mhm, and...you like...it." Kokushibou rumbles as his hands massage the soft hips. Muzan huffed until he felt something cold on his hole. "K-koku...!" He whines as Kokushibou lubed his hole. "Shhhh~ It has...to be...a bit cold." He whispers in Muzan's ear.

Muzan gulps as he felt a finger enter his hole. "M-mmm..." He breaths out as he felt gentle kisses on his back. He hums softly as his chin is on the soft pillow that Kokushibou stole from an old man. Kokushibou then gently rubs his finger along Muzan's walls while kissing the pale man's back. "You are...such a good boy..." He smiles as Muzan whines softly from the praise.

He then felt a second finger in his ass. "Color?" The six eyed man asks. "G-green..." Kokushibou nods and smiles. "So pretty...just for me..." He hums as his fingers do a scissoring motion. "M-mmm~ Oh Koku~" Muzan moans softly as Kokushibou adds a third finger and spreads the bundle of muscles. "So beautiful." The taller one smiles.

Muzan purrs when he felt Kokushibou's fingers brush over his prostate. "A-ahm...Ngh~" He whines as Kokushibou pulls out. "Koku..." Kokushibou hums. "Wanna see you..." Muzan purrs when Kokushibou gently turns him around. Kokushibou gently lifts Muzan up a bit to wrap his arms around the raven's shoulder blades. Muzan wraps his arms around Kokushibou's neck as he felt the tip of Kokushibou's cock brush against his hole. "A-ah~"

He whines softly as he feels Kokushibou's cock enter his hole. "Mmm..." Kokushibou kisses his forehead as he waits for Muzan to adjust to his size. "Very good....Just a little...longer...darling..." Kokushibou whispers in Muzan's ear. "Hurts..." Muzan sniffles as he tries to adjust his hole to fit Kokushibou's cock in. "Shhhh~" Kokushibou hums as he kisses the tip of Muzans nose.

After some time, Muzan had adjusted to Kokushibou's size. "Please move..." The weaker demon nods and starts to gently thrust into Muzan's hole, his tip going past Muzan's prostate. "A-ah!~" Muzan moans as his cock kept twitching. "F-fuck! Please! I-I need to...to cUM!" He screams as he felt Kokushibou hit a deep part of him, which led to him cumming. "Ah..." He purrs softly as he felt Kokushibou cum in him a few minutes later. "So beautiful." Kokushibou smiles as he pulls out.

~smut end here~

He gently picks Muzan up and goes to the bathroom. "Warm or cold?" He asks a tired Muzan. "Warm..." He nods and turns the water warm before placing Muzan in the bath tub. "I'll be back, okay?'' Muzan nods softly as Kokushibou changes the sheets of the bed before joining him. "Did you...enjoy it...my beautiful moon?" Muzan smiles and nods. "Yes...thank you.." Kokushibou kisses his forehead.

After they took the bath, they got dressed in plain white yukatas before laying in their bed. "It felt nice.'' Muzan said as Kokushibou kisses his cheek. "That's good to...know. Let's cuddle...Mh?" Muzan nods and falls asleep in Kokushibou's arms, who not long after also falls asleep.

Word count: 967