Yandere Michikatsu x Muzan modern AU

A/N: brief warning of getting forced to do public sex is in this fic.

Michikatsu walked through the halls of the school, searching for his best friend and crush, Kibutsuji Muzan. The man was beautiful and intelligent man he ever knew. They were childhood friends, and Michikatsu was absolutely in love with him. He searched for Muzan, and smiled when he saw the shorter. Muzan was an albino, which made him even more beautiful. He put his hand on Muzan's shoulder.

"Oh, hey Michi," Muzan giggled and hugged him. "Hello, Muzan. How are you?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around Muzan's slutty waist. He smiled and looked around. "Muzan, we should go to class," Michikatsu stated.

Muzan pouted, the long white haired man didn't feel like going to class. "I don't want to, though," he whined, hugging Michikatsu tighter to him. He chuckled as he rubbed against Muzan's chest. "Don't be such a baby, you're always so needy," he smirked and leaned in closer to Muzan's face. "Come on, let's get out of here," he said, kissing Muzan deeply before pulling away from him.

Muzan was shocked at Michikatsu's kiss and his face turned red. "I-I-" he looked away in embarrassment. 'Calm down, Muzan. This is just what friends do, just keep calm," he thought before following Michikatsu to their class. They walked into class and sat together at the back. The teacher called roll and they both stood up.

"So, I guess this means we're boyfriends now?"I...I suppose so," he nodded with a blush on his cheeks. "I suppose we are dating now," he confirmed." Michikatsu asked, looking over at Muzan who blushed.

Michikatsu grinned widely and put his hand on Muzan's thigh. "Good boy~" he whispered softly into Muzan's ear. "Now lets go home after school okay? We'll have some fun there." he added, squeezing Muzan's leg gently. "And maybe something else too..." Muzan turned red. "H-hey, let's not move too fast," he chuckled nervously as Michikatsu stroked his thigh.

"Hmm? But we are boyfriends now, right?" he asked, smiling innocently. "Besides, you love me and want me for yourself, so why not indulge in some kinky fun with me?" he suggested, licking his lips. Muzan covered his face with his hands. "L-let's discuss this later, we're literally in class," he muttered, his thighs shaking as he grabbed his pen to write.

Michikatsu squeezed Muzan's leg gently again and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "You know you wanna bend over for me and take it hard, just thinking about it makes me so hot..." he grinned before straightening up and writing his name on the roll sheet. Muzan turned redder than a tomato at Michikatsu's words and he shook. "I-I...Y-you- pervert!" he huffed and bonked Michikatsu on his head.

Michikatsu laughed softly and slapped Muzan playfully on his thick thigh. "Pervert? That's rich coming from someone who wears short skirts and flirts with me," he teased, leaning forward to give Muzan another quick peck on the lips.

Muzan yelped when Michikatsu slapped his thigh. "W-whatever," he huffed as he continued to write on the paper, blushing. Michikatsu snapped his fingers and tapped his pencil on his desk. "Oh, I know what we can do later!" he exclaimed, grinning widely. "I have an idea that will be both fun and kinky..." he muttered in excitement, rubbing his hands together.

Muzan put his hand on Michikatsu's mouth, so he'd shut up. "You're lucky we're in the back so we wouldn't get detention as easily," he huffed before removing his hand from Michikatsu's mouth. Michikatsu smiled mischievously and winked at him. "We'll see how much luck I need once I'm done with you," he said teasingly. "Now come here and kiss me~" he requested, grabbing his boyfriend by the collar of his shirt and pulling him close.

"We're still in class, dumbass!" he whisper-shouted and bonked Michikatsu on the head again so he could continue working. "Muzan, you're such a brat~ But okay, fine, I'll behave. For now... But later, we're gonna have so much fun~" he said with a devious grin, biting his lip and unconsciously running his hand up Muzan's thigh under the table.