First time meeting a beautiful man like you

A/N: The picture above is how Muzan will look (Human version), as it is one of my favorite Muzan fanarts.
This is basically how I made Muzan and Michikatsu meet. I wrote this at 1 am and it was inspired by a fanart I once saw of Muzan.
And before you comment that I didn't give Muzan a fake name, in this, they do not know how Muzan looks, nor his name, so Muzan has no reason to change his name. This also includes elements of my future fanfic of my AU, I sadly just do not know in what period to start, so I will try to keep you all up to date!

Trigger warnings: Blood and terminall illness will be seen at the lines of "I am already lucky that the doctors have made me able to stand." till After about an hour, Muzan seemed to have somewhat healed from his... whatever he had.

Tsugikuni Michikatsu walked through the bamboo forest, he had just finished a mission, it wasn't a hard one, and he finished within an hour, most of the hour was searching for the demon, anyways.

He walked throught the thick forest, until he stopped, there was an open place, with a man standing infront of the moon. Michikatsu's eyes widened in awe as he spotted the ethereal figure standing tall amidst the bamboo forest, illuminated by the soft glow of the moon. Intricate strands of hair cascaded down the stranger's back; their beauty captivating Michikatsu's attention. The man turned around, revealing gentle features, soft eyes, and a gentle smile that sent a shiver down the young man's spine. Michikatsu felt drawn toward the mysterious stranger, and without thinking, he took a step forward.

Kibutsuji Muzan is a man of unearthly beauty, with sharp chiseled features that could cut through stone. His hair is jet black and falls in perfect waves down his back, framing his porcelain-like skin. His piercing blood-red eyes are framed by long lashes, and his lips are full and inviting, with a faint smile playing at their corners, he turned around and smiled at Michikatsu. "Hello," he said softly to the other man. His beautiful pale skin shining in the moonlight, he looked ethereal. He held a red Wagasa* in his delecate hands.

Tsugikuni Michikatsu gasped at the man's ethereal beauty. His lips parted slightly, letting out a hushed whisper of appreciation. His mind raced; he felt an unexpected fluttering of emotion in his chest. His gaze slowly drifted down the man's body, admiring every inch of his perfect physique. He had never seen anyone quite like him. His soft pink lips parted as he finally found his voice, whispering back, "Hello. Who might you be?"

The man chuckled softly. "Kibutsuji Muzan," he said with a gentle voice as he slowly walked towards Michikatsu. "And you? I've never seen you around here," he mumbled softly, fluttering his long, black eyelashes. Michikatsu took a moment to take in the man's beautiful features. It felt as if his thoughts were moving at a snail's pace. Could a man be this perfect? A strange feeling came over him; it was as if he couldn't take his eyes off of the man in front of him.

His heart raced in his chest, and his head was filled with all kinds of unexpected thoughts. He cleared his throat, "Ah, I'm Tsugikuni-Michikatsu. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kibutsuji-san," he said with a small smile towards the shorter man. "You too, Tsugikuni-san," he said as his hair flows in the wind. "I do have a request, Tsugikuni-san."

Tsugikunu tilted his head, his curiosity piqued at the man's request. He wondered what the beautiful Muzan could possibly need from him. "Please, what do you need of me?" he asked politely, his gaze glued to the man's soft facial features.

Muzan looked at his right sleeve, fiddling with the expensive fabric before speaking. "I have a problem, I am lost and I do not know my way back home. Would you be so kind and guide this lost one back to his house?" the male asked in a sweet tone, flicking his sleeve.

Michikatsu's heart raced when he saw the man fiddling with the fabric of his sleeve. He couldn't help it, something about the man's soft-spoken voice drew him in. Even his actions, like flicking a sleeve, seemed intriguing. Perhaps his interest in the man wasn't just physical. "Absolutely," he said swiftly, suddenly eager to spend time with the man. "I would be delighted to help guide you back to your home. Might I ask where your residence is located?"