The love of two Gods is ethereal

Kokushibou, the moon God, holds a deep affection for Kibutsuji Muzan, the God of life and death. Muzan is not only the deity of beauty but also the patron protector of the sick. Despite the vast differences in their spheres of influence, Kokushibou's love for Muzan remains steadfast. The moon God's reverence for Muzan is defined not only by their beauty but by their capacity to bring life and solace to those suffering. It is a love that cannot be denied, and a testament to the power of love in the face of all obstacles.

Kibutsuji Muzan held his black and white fan, waving it gently. It made his beautiful long black hair flow in the wind as he slowly walked over the clouds, his footsteps unheard. Muzan was always graceful and elegant in his movements. He would walk across the sky, making sure to maintain his poise and dignity at all times. This allowed him to appear calm and collected despite the many trials he faced. While his beauty was undeniable, his intelligence was also admired by all.

Muzan wore a beautiful black with pink kimono, flowers all over the kimono. Muzan walked through the clouds until he found Kokushibou. Muzan smiled behind the fan as he walked towards him. "Good evening, Kokushibou-dono," he said politely. "Good evening, Muzan-sama. As always, you look stunning this evening," Kokushibou's gaze softened as he gazed upon Muzan's beauty.

Muzan lowered the fan, a small smile on his pale face. He wore light make up, dark red lipstick and red eyeshadow. Muzan was a vision of beauty, the very embodiment of grace. The gentle glow of the moonlight reflected off his pale skin, casting a soft, ethereal light. It was no wonder that Kokushibou was so drawn to him. "You've hardly changed at all, Muzan-sama," Kokushibou's words were genuine and filled with admiration. "Your beauty still takes my breath away."

Muzan chuckled gently. "Thank you, Kokushibou-dono, your words are very kind," he said with a smile, walking closer towards Kokushibou. "How are you?" Kokushibou looked down at himself, admiring his own appearance. "I am well, thank you for asking," he replied politely. Kokushibou could not help but notice how close Muzan was standing. He had never seen anyone so close before. Their bodies almost touched each other.

Muzan gently put his hand on Kokushibou's cheek. "That's good, I'm happy you are okay," he smiled gently, his hand caressing Kokushibou's cheek. Kokushibou blushed slightly under Muzan's touch. This wasn't something he'd ever experienced before. Not even when he first met Muzan. But here it was happening again. He couldn't deny how much he enjoyed being near Muzan. And yet...there was something else too.

"Would you like to have a walk with me?" the long haired god asked, smiling at Kokushibou with those beautiful red eyes. Kokushibou was taken aback by Muzan's offer. He'd never been asked to spend time with anyone before, let alone someone like Muzan. His heart raced with excitement, but he didn't want to seem too eager. "I'd love to, Muzan-sama," he replied, trying to keep his voice level.

Muzan smiled. "Let's go, shall we?" he hummed as they start to walk through the clouds. Muzan slowly put his hand against Kokushibou's, indicating he wished to hold hands. Kokushibou took Muzan's offered hand and held onto it tightly. It felt nice having another person there beside him. They walked together through the clouds, enjoying each others company. As they went further into the sky, Kokushibou began to relax more and more.

They walked for a while until Muzan stopped and looked at the moon, they were at a point where the moon was close to them, or so it looked. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?” he asked with a smile. Kokushibou nodded. “Shin demo ii wa,” he said softly, a smile on his face as Muzan confessed his love for the god. He turned towards Muzan and gave him a kiss on the lips. When he pulled away, he could see that Muzan had become quite flushed.

Muzan smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looks back at the moon and walks towards the end of the cliff before sitting down on the ground and patting the spot next to him for Kokushibou to sit down. Sitting next to Muzan, Kokushibou looked up at the moon, taking in its beauty. "The moon is so beautiful," he whispered, his face flushing slightly. "Thank you for bringing me here, Muzan-sama."

Muzan nodded with a smile. "Of course. And please, just Muzan is okay," he chuckled, laying his head on Kokushibou's shoulder. "I love you, darling." Kokushibou laughed lightly. "And I love you too, my sweet one." Looking out at the moon, he closed his eyes, feeling relaxed and happy. This was such an amazing place. Such a perfect setting for their first date. He reached over and gently placed his hand on Muzan's thigh.

The red eyed man looked down, smiled and put his own hand on Kokushibou's, his thumb caressing over the back of the taller's hand. As Kokushibou continued to gaze at the moon, he could feel the warmth radiating from Muzan's body. He slowly moved his hand higher, placing it on the inside of Muzan's thigh.

Muzan blushed and smiled, kissing Kokushibou's cheek. He closed his eyes and yawned softly, nuzzling in his neck. Kokushibou chuckled at Muzan's behavior, which was adorable and completely unlike him. He wrapped his left arm around the red eyed man's shoulder, holding him close.

The stronger purred softly, nuzzling deeper against Kokushibou's neck. Kokushibou kissed the top of Muzan's head tenderly, enjoying the warm embrace of his lover. He held him tight, stroking his hair gently.

After about an hour, Muzan had fallen asleep, snoring softly. Kokushibou laughed quietly, kissing Muzan's forehead. He carefully slid his hand off Muzan's thigh and lifted him gently in his arms, carrying him back through the clouds, walking towards his estate. Once they arrived, he laid Muzan onto the futon, putting the blanket over him. He smiled and kissed his cheek before getting ready and joining Muzan. He wrapped his arms around the shorter one, kissing his forehead before also drifting off to sleep.

A/N: This is a shorter chapter, but I just didn't have an idea and wanted to write a oneshot so I just did this.

Word count: 1075.