Douma flirts with Kokushibou, Muzan is pissed

A/N: I didn't know what to name this, oopsie.

Muzan was walking through the infinity fortress in search for his beloved, Kokushibou. He called upon Nakime. "Nakime, teleport me to Kokushibou," she gulped softly. "Muzan-sama, I don't think you'll like it," Muzan raised an eyebrow and put a hand on his hip. "Nakime, send me to him," she nods softly and teleports him to Kokushibou.

Muzan turned around and clenched his fists. He saw Douma with his arms wrapped around Kokushibou's neck. He looked down before Douma's head was ripped off his neck, Muzan's hand holding the decapitated head in his hand. "Douma, what the hell do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?" Douma giggled. "We're just playing, Muzan-sama!" Muzan scoffed and threw his head away before turning towards Kokushibou.

He grabbed Kokushibou and walked towards their room. "Muzan-sama?" Kokushibou gulped softly. Muzan turned to Kokushibou, veins on his forehead. "What the hell was Douma doing?" he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance. His red eyes narrowed as he thought of the scene of Douma flirting with his lover.

Kokushibou gulped softly, trying to remain calm despite the situation. "I... I'm sorry, Muzan-sama," he bowed his head deeply, his face pale from fear. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble..." Muzan sighed heavily, looking into Kokushibou's eyes.

Muzan spoke again with a quieter tone. "Kokushibou, the next time Douma does that, slice his head off. It annoys me when he's near you," the shorter said, rubbing his temples. "Muzan-sama, but..." Muzan cut him off with a fierce look. "It's not a request," he growled lowly. "But... if you ask, I will do that for you," Kokushibou said with a soft smile, taking Muzan's hand.

Muzan let Kokushibou grab his hand. "What are you doing?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Kokushibou smiled sweetly, squeezing Muzan's hand gently. "Just being affectionate," he whispered quietly. "Is there something wrong with that? You seem tense," Kokushibou chuckled lightly, leaning closer to kiss Muzan's cheek.

Muzan grumbled softly. "Mmm... Sit down, I want to try something," Muzan hummed. He wanted to show Kokushibou that he is Muzan's and no one else's. Kokushibou sat down obediently, looking up at Muzan expectantly. "Anything you wish, my love," he murmured, kissing Muzan's cheek.

Muzan walked inside his closet, a few minutes later, he walked out. He wore lingerie, it looked expensive. It was white, it had a bra, panties, the typical, with a sort of jacket. It looked very beautiful, especially on Muzan.

Kokushibou stared in awe as Muzan changed into lingerie. "My God, you look so beautiful like this!" Kokushibou gasped, staring at Muzan. "Thank you for making yourself so pretty for me," he said, blushing slightly.

Muzan hummed as he sat on Kokushibou's lap. He ran his hands over Kokushibou's muscles, humming softly. "You are mine, understood?" he said with a light hiss. Kokushibou nodded eagerly, wrapping his arms around Muzan tightly. "Yes, yes. Of course I am yours," he replied breathlessly. "I belong only to you." He kissed Muzan passionately before pulling back slightly. "And now, I'm all yours," he added huskily.

Muzan hummed as he slowly took Kokushibou's top off. After he took it off, he folded the piece of clothing. He slowly traced over all of Kokushibou's muscles. Kokushibou shivered in pleasure as Muzan touched every inch of his body. The sensations were overwhelming and made him feel weak in the knees. He leaned forward, pressing his lips against Muzan's neck. "Please continue..." he whimpered, unable to take much more of the exquisite torture.

Muzan moaned softly before standing up. He took Kokushibou's hakama pants off and his fundoshi, revealing his big dick. Muzan licked his lips. Normally he'd suck Kokushibou off, but he was pissed and skipped it. He simply pulled his panties off, nothing else. He grabbed Kokushibou's dick with a smirk before starting to stroke it.