Mafia boss! Yandere! Michikatsu x Stripper! Muzan

This is a gift for my lovely friend @rwinatubies

Genre: smut
Kinks: degrading, blow job (Muzan recieving), crying, begging, hair pulling, spanking, daddy kink, cum denial, little foreplay, anal sex

Tsugikuni Michikatsu, a feared Mafia boss among Japan. He was mostly known for being active in strip clubs when he was bored. However, he wasn't looking at the women, men rather interested him. Women were also mostly victims of his, children and men were (mostly) spared.

Location: Kyoto, Japan. 2:18 am.

Michikatsu walked with his bodyguards, Sanemi and Giyuu, to another strip club, with both men and women. Michikatsu had heard about a famous stripper, whom was young and beautiful. He goes by the name of Kibutsuji Muzan. Michikatsu was intrigued by the said man.

"What does he look like, Shinazugawa?" Michikatsu asked his bodyguard. "He has said to have long black hair, pale white skin and crimson red eyes. Some also said that he has red birth marks on his thighs," Michikatsu hummed at that, how interesting. This man did sound very interesting indeed, he thought with a smirk on his face.

They walked to the front of the club before walking inside, it was loud and people were dancing, drinking and what not. It annoyed Michikatsu but alas, he wanted to meet this man. He looked around to try and find this man with the describtion that Shinazugawa had given him.

He then saw him, Kibutsuji Muzan. He looked even more beautiful than Michikatsu imagined. With his long black hair, his beautiful white skin and those gorgeous blood looking eyes with long eyelashes. God he was so fucking pretty. Michikatsu felt a blush creep on his cheeks. The said man couldn't control himself and went to see the man whilst his bodyguards were already making out on a random couch.

Kibutsuji Muzan, a beautiful man indeed. The reason he did this job was simple, for the money, plus maybe he could have a rich man fall in love with him and want to take him in! How fun. He smiled at the people, and just like that, with just smiling, he got 300.000 yen (1.990,37 Euro's) already. He chuckled to himself.

Muzan was then called by his boss. "Yes, sir?" He smiled innocently. "You have a VIP customer, he is waiting for you in room 26," Muzan nodded at his boss and went to that room. In every room, there were different things, from sex toys to roleplay toys or whatever they're called. Muzan didn't care what it was, but he does like room 26 as it was free play there, no one to bother him and his customer.

Muzan smiled as he saw the door, a dark wood with golden accents as the '26' hang above the door in full gold. He knocked on the door and heard a deep voice allowing him to enter. Ah, how he loved men with deep voices. He walked in and locked the door, as he had the key from his boss. Had he stolen it? Yes.

He turned around and felt blush already form on his cheeks from seeing the man. He had long black hair with red tips, deep purple eyes and a black suit. Not to mention is that he was tall, it sent a shiver of excitement through Muzan. He smiled at the man as he walked over to him. "Hello, sir," Muzan said with a smile.

Michikatsu hummed. "So you're Muzan, mh? I've heard quite a lot about you," Michikatsu said with a smirk, which made Muzan giggle. "I do suppose I'm quite popular, aren't I?" The black haired man teased the taller with a smile. "Mh, I do suppose so. But I would like to know one thing," Muzan raised an eyebrow. "And what could that be?"

Michikatsu walked closer to Muzan as he raised the shorter man's chin with his index finger and thumb. "Why are you so popular, mh? Is it because of your beauty or because of how good you are in bed?" He leans closer to Muzan's face. "Why don't you find out?" Muzan said with a playful tone. Michikatsu simply smirked as he walked over to the smaller man as he wrapped his arms around the others waist.

Muzan smiled as he pulled on Michikatsu's tie and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips smash against each other as Michikatsu bites Muzan's underlip, which in responds Muzan opens his mouth, feeling a long hot tongue enter his mouth. Their tongues wrap around each other, dancing in Muzan's mouth. Michikatsu pinned Muzan against the wall, holding Muzan's wrists over the man's head.

Mivhikatsu smirked in the kiss as he pushed his knee in Muzan's crotch. The smaller of the two whimpered as Michikatsu rubbed his knee against his crotch, pulling away from the kiss. "God, you're so fucking pretty like this, already acting like a whore and we barely started." He smirked as Muzan whined from the degration, his cock twitching as it started to harden.

Muzan gasped when Michikatsu grabbed the bulge of his cock and gently strokes it. He then picked Muzan up and sat him in a chair. Michikatsu hummed as he pulled the outfit off of Muzan and smiled at the hard cock Infront of him before giving it a kiss on the head, which earned him a whimper. He took the cock in his mouth as Muzan threw his head back and grabbed his hair, tugging on it as he moaned.

Muzan moaned as Michikatsu sucked his cock, whimpering as his legs were now on Michikatsu's shoulders, his thighs crushing Michikatsu's head. "M-Michi! Oh god!" He moaned as he felt his balls getting stroked by an index finger, which made Muzan's eyes fill up with tears of pleasure. "Oh...Oh god...Michi please..." Muzan whimpered as Michikatsu pulled away with a smirk. "What's the matter, love?" He asked as looked at the whimpering man, tears of pleasure rolling down his pale cheeks as his tongue hangs out of his mouth.

"Michi... Please fuck me..." He whimpered as Michikatsu continued to stroke his balls. "Mmm... Should I? After all, I want to see why you are so loved in bed." He chuckled. "Maybe it's because you're such a needy whore, aren't you, dear?" Michikatsu smirked at the panting man. "Oh god..." Muzan gulped as Michikatsu picked him up, laying him on the bed.

Michikatsu kissed down from Muzan's neck to his chest, sucking on his right nipple whilst pinching the other before giving it the same treatment. Muzan gasped at the contact as he gripped on Michikatsu's head, whimpers leaving his throat as Michikatsu played with his chest. Michikatsu pulled Muzan's hands away before kissing him again, his hands stroking the snow-white thighs of Muzan.

Michikatsu smirked as he flipped Muzan onto his stomach. "M-Michi?" Muzan looked at him. "Beg, beg for me to fuck this pretty ass of yours," Michikatsu smirked as he gave a light spank to Muzan's ass, which made Muzan mewl. "Ah!" He whimpered as he looked at Michikatsu with puppy eyes. "Please daddy, please fuck me. Please fuck me like the slut that I am, please, I'll be your good boy, I promise I'll be a good slut, please daddy," He begged, his eyes squinting before gasping as Michikatsu's finger entered him.

"Good slut." He said as he started to thrust the finger in and out of Muzan's hole, then adding another one, scissoring and spreading the delicious hold that he would fuck until it was sore. "Such a good boy," He hummed as he squeezed Muzan's cock, which made the smaller man whine and moan as his eyes roll back. "Please daddy! Please fuck me!" He begged.

Michikatsu hummed as he pulled his fingers out and took his belt and pants off, before taking off his underwear and spreading Muzan's ass, which showed the twitching, puckered hole. He smirked, the thought of having such a beautiful man begging him to fuck him was such a turn on for Michikatsu, and so, he thrusted his cock into the hole, which made the man's eyes roll back and scream.

"Fuck, you feel so good, baby, such a good whore for me," Michikatsu smirked as he started to thrust into the beautiful man laying under him, which made Muzan scream in pleasure as he grips the sheets tightly. "Ah! Oh Michi please!" Michikatsu smirked as he continues to thrust into Muzan's ass, searching for that one spot in Muzan.

After a few more thrusts, Muzan almost came if it weren't for Michikatsu's hand squeezing his cock, a scream following. "Oh? Did I found it?" He asked with a smirk as he hit the spot again. "Michi! Lemme...Lemme cum!" The taller man chuckled. "How about we cum together, eh? My good little whore, so needy for me..." He muttered as he continued to thrust hard into Muzan's ass.

After a while, Muzan and Michikatsu came both, Muzan screamed in escesaty whilst Michikatsu grunted at the sight, filling Muzan to the brim with his cum. "God... So pretty you are, Muzan," Michikatsu smiled as he kissed Muzan's cheek, who was panting. "Pull out, I'm ready to clean up for my next client," Muzan huffed softly at Michikatsu, which resulted in a low chuckle from the taller. "Who said we were done?"