First Bounty: 9-Torg

Y/N POV

After resting for a few hours, me and Kenny decided it was time for us to get to work taking down the G3 Cartel. It hasn't even been a day, but the sooner we start, the better. Earth is being destroyed and humans are being harvested. Time to make my mark as a bounty hunter.

Y/N: Alright Gene, we rested for a bit, now it's time to get to business.

Yuri: Uh, Gene. Quick question.

Gene: What is it?

Yuri: What's that huge alien computer you put in our living room?

She says pointing to the large device that has a screen and a door-shaped opening.

Gene: That "alien computer" is a very expensive, and surprisingly operational Bounty 5000, so you're welcome.

Yuri: A what 5000?

Gene: The Bounty 5000 is a device made so that bounty hunters don't have to fly all the way to a specific planet to take a specific bounty. It was a total pain in the ass. Instead, these things are connected to criminal databases throughout the galaxy and even warp them close to bounties.

Yuri: Wow! That's like super helpful.

Kenny: So, what, do we just jump into the deep end and start hunting down G3 officers, or what?

Gene: I'm not sure you're ready just yet. I mean they don't just let you **** the glumpers at Glumpee's without a level 4 **** Pass, do they?

Yuri's eyes widen at this statement.

Kenny: Uh, what? I don't know.

Gene: Well, they don't. Maybe I should send you out on a little test run first eh?

Y/N: Sure.

Gene: I've got just the thing. A small-time local gangster by the name of 9-Torg. She took my favorite knife. She's got an operation out in the slums. She also happened to have stirred enough trouble around town that the Blim City Police decided to put a bounty on her. Maybe you kill her and get my knife back? Then we'll talk. Maybe take you out to Glumpee's to celebrate.

Kenny: Alright, so we just head out to the slums?

Gene: No, moron. You've got to use the Bounty 5000 to initiate a bounty. That's what I went through all the trouble of setting it up for.

Kenny: Okay, Jesus.

I walk up to the Bounty 5000 and put my hand on the screen. It didn't unlock since it was made for aliens with 4 digits hands. I spread my thumb, index, and pinky finger out more, while putting my middle and ring fingers together. The screen unlocked, and I saw 9-Torg's profile. I touched it, and read a description about her being in constant battle with her clones.

 I touched it, and read a description about her being in constant battle with her clones

Y/N: Alright, let's do this.

I then pushed the button titled "Accept Bounty", but then it said, "Portal failed".