G3 Bounty: Krubis

Y/N POV:

I finally awaken from my sleep and remember that I never changed out of my bounty suit. I grab Kenny and Knifey and went to the living room. I saw Gene watching a preview for a guy with terrible jokes and a very strange body.

Gene: Hey pal, how'd ya sleep?

Y/N: Like a rock.

Gene: Great. Yuri's still sleeping, I'm not surprised since so much happened yesterday. But let's get to business. Sit down.

I sit down on the chair away from the couch and faced Gene.

Gene: You did well in handling 9-Torg. But taking on the G3 is going to be much harder than that. However, if you're so insistent in doing it, I ain't going to stop ya. I got info on two new bounties, but first, you might want to upgrade your suit.

Y/N: How do I do that?

Gene: Before the whole gambling Knifey away and getting evicted, I gave an old partner of mine a Dodge Unit.

Y/N: You had a partner?

Gene: Yeah. Things went sideways on a mission a long time ago, so they really don't like me now. But you should be able to convince them to hand it over to ya. 5-Torg's head should serve as sufficient proof and payment.

Y/N: So where are they?

Gene: They work at a bar called Blue Garden, it's in a district called Little Anima. The suit will get ya there. Good luck.

Y/N: Thanks. But don't bother Yuri at all.

Gene: Relax kid. I'm just going to let her sleep in.

Y/N: Ok. Be back.

I close the door and it locks behind me. I activate my visor and call Scarlet. She appears on my screen like before.

Scarlet: Morning Y/N. How'd you sleep?

Y/N: Good. We're heading out to retrieve a Dodge Unit for my suit. It's at a place called Blue Garden.

Scarlet: That's in the database. Setting a course for it.

Y/N: Great.

Me, Kenny, Knifey, and Scarlet head out toward Bue Garden. We took a monorail since it was the fastest mode of transportation that was available. On the way, the Gatlians had some questions.

Kenny: So, Gene had a partner. Until a mission went badly.

Knifey: I'd say it's more like he completely screwed them over.

Scarlet: Seeing what he did to me and Knifey, I must agree. I wonder who they were.

Knifey: No clue either?

Scarlet: I think Gene got me after he ditched his old partner.

Knifey: Then ditched you for me when he was low on Pesos.

Kenny: Okay so Gene ditched three of his allies. Yeah, that's going to come back to bite him.

After a few minutes, the four of us made it to Little Anima. There were a lot of aliens in the form of anthropomorphic animals: Wolves, Birds, Reptiles, and Rabbits. We followed the HUD and it led us to a building. We entered it and went into an elevator that had the top floor listed as Blue Garden. I pushed it and it started to take us up as I retracted my visor.

It opened up and we saw that it was a relatively quiet bar that overlooked Blim City even more than the Plaza did.