G3 Bounty: Skrendel Bros

Y/N POV:

It's been two days since Lucy and I became a thing. Honesty, it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Anyway, Mr. Keeps finally got the jetpack upgrade, and the first thing I did when I heard the news was head straight there. I then went rushing back to the house and went into my room to put it on.

Sweezy: Woah, dude, where's the fire?

Y/N: The jetpack is finally here.

Kenny: For real? Awesome!

Gus: About time.

Scarlet: It's been days. This seriously put us behidn schedule. Well put it on and let's go test it.

I do so and put on the new suit. I move around in it and it feels pretty comfortable. Looking at myself in the mirror was also pretty nice. I then grab the Gatlians and go outside to test it. I first use it to get onto the roof and it was amazing. An actual jetpack! This was still just an idea back on Earth.

Kenny: Yeah, this rules! The first human to be having an actual jetpack. Bet you can't wait to tell all the other humans when we free them from whatever horrors they are being subjected to by the G3.

Y/N: You really know what to say to a guy, Kenny.

Scarlet: That was sarcasm in case you didn't understand it.

Kenny: Sorry.

We hear yelling in the house and I know two people who are causing it.

Y/N: Oh great, another Lucy, Gene argument. Wonder what it is this time.

I get back on the gorund and go through the door. I walk into the living room with Gene and Lucy arguing while Yuri is just watching.

Lucy: Gene, for the 25th freaking time, clean up after yourself! And stop having Yuri clean up your messes, you keep taking her for granted.

Gene: I'm not taking her for granted. And I never asked her to clean up my messes, she does them voluntarily.

Yuri: I like cleaning and I was mostly responsible for it back home.

Lucy: Yuri, this is between me and Gene, and don't feel like you have to be respnsible for the thigns that he's supposed to take care of. This piece of garbage should know at least to do things around the place he's living in if he really wants to stay there.

Gene: Hey, I'm doing things. I kickstarted the kid's training and career as a full-fledge bounty hunter. And I'm going to teach Yuri how to do business with other people.

Yuri: And later he's going to talk to me on what I should do with a boy I liked in my school.

Lucy: Excuse me? I am not about to let a degenerate piece of filth school you on life decisions.

Gene: The fact that I'm a degenerate piece of filth is exactly why I should school her on life decisions. I know better than anyone what not to do.

Lucy: Oh my god, I thought you couldn't get any more pathetic, but I was wrong.

Gene: Well at least I have enough standards to want Yuri to avoid ending up in a bad crowd and ending up in unholy fuckin' activites and ends up dead or in the hands of a twisted, fucked up pedophile.

Y/N: Okay, can we pause this whole thing right here, please?

Gene: (Sigh) Okay, sure, why not?

Lucy: A little discipline wouldn't hurt him. Yuri, go back to your room.

Yuri: O-okay. Good luck, Y/N.

Yuri walks away and goes to her room. Lucy looks puts her hand on her face out of annoyance.