G3 Bounty: Douglas

Y/N POV:

I turn in the bounty for Krubis and Gene reveals information on the next G3 officer.

Gene: Kid, I know you just had a trek to Zypher and fought Krubis. But do you think you can take on another bounty?

Lucy: Already? He just got back, he needs a break.

Gene: But an opportunity rose up and we can't miss out on it.

Y/N: What is it?

Gene: The next bounty, Douglas, went wild at a party on Port Terrene. He's got to be having a massive hangover, so his chances of fighting properly are very slim. This could be a chance for a quick and easy bounty.

Y/N: Very well. You guys ready:

Kenny: Good to go.

Gus: Don't have to ask me twice.

Knifey: More guys to stab!

Scarlet: (Groans) Let's just get this over with. I've been denied the chance to see Gene killed.

Yuri: Stay safe big brother.

Gene: Don't worry Yuri. If your brother can survive an invasion and take down a G3 officer, he can handle anything.

Lucy: I'm going to get my stuff and punch my landlord in the face. You better be back if you don't want me to kill Gene

A sweat drops down Gene's face.

I go to the Bounty 5000 and select the Douglas bounty. The Gateway opens and I go through it. We end up in a town that looks a lot like a Wild West settlement.

Y/N: Perfect setting for a bounty hunter.

Scarlet: Till we go down.

Y/N: Huh?

Scarlet: Douglas is in Dreg town. A city built under this asteroid. And the G3 has a strong presence here due to this place housing their main training facility. Looking at the gatekeeper's profile, we're going to have to get rid of the G3 in this town if we want access to it.

Y/N pulls out Kenny and Gus and cocks them.

Y/N: Then let's get to work.

Knifey: Fucking finally! Let's do this! FOR BLOOD! And also for your sister's safety and happiness.

Scarlet: I found the locations of the G3 soldiers causing commotion in Old Town.

Y/N: Let's do this!

The four of us went around the settlement, taking out any G3 soldier. We even went to a bar and I was offered a free drink for killing a harasser. I found out hooch is an acquired taste. After cleaning up the G3 dregs, we go to the entrance to Dreg Town.

Gatekeeper: Wow, you killed those G3 guys. You have no idea how many times I keep telling them to stop or they'll get killed by a proper law-abiding citizen. That fact that you killed them before talking to me is pretty funny. It's almost as if you read my profile and saw that I listed that I'd open the door for whoever kills the G3. But there's no way that's possible. Head on through, elevator will take you to Dreg Town.

Y/N: Thanks.

I go through the lobby and see multiple people waiting for access to Dreg town. I get on an elevator and it starts moving. I then see an Ad playing.

Douglas: Are you looking for glory? Then join the G3 Cartel! My name's Douglas, the G3 Chief of Training and Torture. Ignore that second bit, this ad's just about the training.