Welcome To Peroxis

Y/N POV:

So it's been like a week since we got back to bounty hunting. We had to take on an alien that turned 80 feet tall and was destroying everything in its sight. But we managed to kill him in just a few minutes. We had some time to kill and went to get lunch, but the line was ridiculously long. Not doing that last part again. I return home through the Bounty and see Gene, Yuri, and Lucy in the living room.

Harper: Alright, we're back. We killed another evil alien guy. And it was actually kinda cool. This dude was like, giant.

Gene: Jeez, what took you so long? That was supposed to be an easy one.

Lucy: Yeah, I was worried sick.

Harper: No, it was easy. Took like 15 minutes.

Kenny: Yeah, we jsut stoped for burgers after and the line was really long. But we ain't going to places with long lines anymore.

Y/N: But aside from that, everything went smoothly.

Knifey: Yeah! And nothing goes more smoother than the blood of a freshly cut bounty. No matter how many times they beg for their life! I don't care!

Harper: Oh yeah, he did beg for his life. A lot. That sort of thing doesn't really register with me anymore. Military training, you know. Dulled my empathy levels.

Gene: I'm not even going to say anything about that. Go turn in your bounty.

Yuri turns on the TV and is shows the News Anchor.

News Anchor: In other news, it's the two year anniversary of the day a fearless Bounty Hunter teamed up with a band of brave, motley Gatlians to take down the entire G3 Cartel. Earth is now back up and running and is now a safe haven for humans and Gatlians. Tomorrow, we will be having a festival to commemorate this.

The TV switches to the feed of a news reporter.

New Reporter: Yes, everyone is getting ready to celebrate that Earth has been taken back from the G3 threat. We would've done this a year ago, but we were busy rebuilding. And now we have the chance to properly celebrate.

News Anchor: And now for the weather with our new Rabbitan reporter. How's it looking?

I go to the Bounty 5K abd turn in the bounty.

Yuri: How was the bounty?

Gene: Yeah. Feels like we haven't done anything big and exciting since the G3. Except maybe the colonel. Or the time we had to blow up Evil Earth.

Knifey: Yeah, I know what you mean. It's jsut the same shit every time. Stab this, knife that, you know. I just think I'm depressed. I think the first time... the first adventure was better anyway. I don't know if we can top that.

Gene: Oh, hey, Knifey, that reminds me. Someone dropped off a package for you.

Yuri: Oh right. I almost forgot about that. Give me a second.

Yuri goes to her room to grab the package.

Knifey: A package? For me? Knifey? The Knife?

Lucy: I'm surprised you had someone to send you a package. No offense.

Knifey: None taken. But what is it?

Lucy: I don't know. Yuri was holding it to make sure you opened it.

Yuri runs into a living room holding a package that was sent by a comapny named Muxxalon.

Yuri: Here it is Knifey. It's a package for you.