13| I'm fucking crazy about you

I don't know what's wrong

I told Dominic that I wanted to keep our relationship to ourselves. I just didn't want to ruin what we had and cause more drama after everything that's happened over the past months. Plus I'm not sure how my family will react to that. He had told me that it was okay and agreed with me. But I don't know what I was thinking.

Dominic has been weirdly awkward for the past few days. It's been a little over two weeks since we became official and something has already gone wrong. He's just been so distant and it was terrifying me.

For example, last night I wanted us to talk before going to bed. So I called him, and he didn't answer. He texted me a little bit later and told me he couldn't call because he was with Vivian. Little did he know, I knew his sister was at a party. One that I told her I couldn't make because I wanted to spend some time with Dominic but he canceled at the last minute.

Though I didn't say anything. Instead I asked him how his day was and all he said was one fucking word.

'Boring."

As soon as I read that I screamed into my pillow ready to throw hands on anyone who bothered me. I ended up sympathizing with him since he's had lots of work on his plates over the last few days. I told him I was tired and was going to head to bed. But I didn't. I couldn't. I couldn't sleep most of the night since I was tossing and turning.

My mind wouldn't stop fucking turning in my head and began spitting all that could have gone wrong. In the end I finally burst into tears and around 3am after my brain had already finished overworking itself. I blacked out after that and woke up to a good morning text from Dominic.

We've started sending each other good morning and goodnight texts ever since things became official but I swear it sounded so much nicer in the beginning. Now it just feels like he says it likes a chore. He was treating our relationship like it was some sort of 'situationship'. But that's not what we are. We're a couple. We're together. I thought relationships were supposed to hurt less.

I've left him on read for the past hours because he can go fuck himself in a ditch. The worst part is that I had to give my phone to one of the maids to hold myself back from texting him.

I groan angrily, throwing a punch at the punching bag that dangles in front of me. I begin hitting it back and forth not even noticing when Xander walks in. Suddenly it swings back towards me and I quickly swerve to the side avoiding what could have been a very awful broken nose.

"What the fuck?" I look around the bag seeing Xander snickering as if he was a 5 year old who just played some stupid prank. "You suck."

"That was pretty funny to be honest." He shrugs with a laugh and I kick him in the gut making him stop his fucking giggling and bend over in pain.

"You could have actually seriously hurt my face you fucking idiot. My perfectly good nose would be ruined and I'd need plastic surgery." I grit my teeth moving over to the pull up bar.