21| Lift your hips, amor

"Thank you

"Thank you." I whisper against his lips before he's pulling me into him. His lips capture mine in a deadly kiss that makes me push closer for more. My hips move on their own grinding against him and he groans into my mouth but I swallow that sound. He keeps one hand in my hair to keep my head in place and the other on my ass to guide my body against him.

"More." I moan pulling away for a quick second but he pulls me back to him. His lips don't let go of mine as he flips us over so my back falls onto the blanket. His body hovers over mine when he finally pulls away, giving us a second to breathe. My hand reaches for his belt but he dismisses the notion of pulling my hand away.

"Let me get you ready first." He trails down my body pushing my dress up to my waist. He breathes out against my underwear and I shiver. My hand reaches for his head urging him to place his mouth on me as soon as possible.

"Patience, sweetheart." He laughs and the blow of air makes my core tighten. His finger gently tip toe against my thighs and he slowly moves to the strap of my panties to drag them down my legs. He runs a finger across my folds and my clit twitches in anticipation. He noticed that the edging was turning me on as his dark eyes watched me from below.

Slowly, extremely slowly, he pushes one finger into my pussy that gladly takes it, coating it in my slickness. He added to his pointer finger and also slipped in his middle finger. His fingers curl and so does my stomach as my hands tighten around the curls of Dominic's hair. He moans and I pause to look down at him as he continues to watch my face pulling together in pleasure.

"Does it turn you on when I pull on your hair?" The end comes out as a moan when the pad of his calluses thumb runs across my clit.

"Fuck yeah." He mutters and he uses his other hand to pinch my clit making me jump. The stimulation on my bundle of nerves makes me cum with a quiet moan.

My body lays slack unmoving as I take in shaky breaths. I felt his tongue push into me before I had even fully come down from my high. He isn't slow either. He moves his mouth fast against my pussy. My body reacts by tightening and my thighs shut against his head pushing him deeper into me but he doesn't seem to care. Rather he works harder against my pussy. When my legs begin to shake his teeth graze my clit before he takes the entire bus in his mouth to pull back. I whiter against the ground, my moan loud as my grip pulls tight against his hair.

He trails backup so his face meets mine and he smiles unsurely. "I want to try something, okay? I think it'll help. But are you sure you want to do this?"

"I want to move on. I need this and I'm ready." I mumble out my mouth reaching for him as I taste him. Savoring him.

He sits down beside me, his hands picking up my waist to place me back on him. His dick pressed into my ass and I wiggle around making him harden further against me. He was definitely ready as well.

"I want you to guide yourself. If you panic, you can always get off me. This way I'm not trapping you under me in a way that could scare you. I'm just going to sit here and you use me until you cum. Only then will I move to help you cum again." He instructs removing his belt to push down his pants and boxers.